Error in login screen in Vanganth C4

andres1415

Интересующийся
VIP
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Основными языками общения на форуме являются Русский и Английский. Использование других языков допускается в личных сообщениях между участниками форума
¡Hola chicos!
Compilé el extensor vanganth c4 para probarlo, pero tengo un problema, inicia sesión bien, creo el personaje pero no puedo pasar de la pantalla de inicio de sesión. Les comparto algunas imágenes para que puedan ver las impresiones de la consola al momento de iniciar sesión. Podemos ver la línea ( CDBPacket::Handler ) en el momento preciso de iniciar sesión.
En primer lugar, gracias por la ayuda! Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg

Disable cliext.dll mod. In c4 share its dont work.

all right.
Код:
[CliExt]
;New AntiBot and Client Extension module
Enabled=0
Version=6
for disable this protect function. you have error in gameserver console?
delete the link of cliext.dll in the game client, in the l2.exe file via cff explorer: guide for add and delete dll files in .exe

Hello wmzbot, first of all thank you very much for the answer and the system that you provided me. After using your system folder the problem persists and I can't get past the login screen. The only "error" I see in the L2Server console is "CDBPacket::Handler".

Hello wmzbot, first of all thank you very much for the answer and the system that you provided me. After using your system folder the problem persists and I can't get past the login screen. The only "error" I see in the L2Server console is "CDBPacket::Handler".
"CDBPacket::Handler" dont error, this message - start function "CDBPacket::Handler" blue message this is system message(extender function log)
1653666591343.png

one option, open port 7777 in the firewall and
извините, не успел за 5 минут отредачить.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: kick
one option, open port 7777 in the firewall and
извините, не успел за 5 минут отредачить.
The problem is that I can enter the character selection but when I start the game it stays on the login screen. If the hAuth works (I still used the one you provided). Port 7777 should not be a problem, it seems to me that it is a problem with the extender. But don't edit the source of the extender much, just unlicense it. Also Change the IlExt.dll in L2Server.exe to C4Ext.dll using the "dnSpy" program.

The problem is that I can enter the character selection but when I start the game it stays on the login screen. If the hAuth works (I still used the one you provided). Port 7777 should not be a problem, it seems to me that it is a problem with the extender. But don't edit the source of the extender much, just unlicense it. Also Change the IlExt.dll in L2Server.exe to C4Ext.dll using the "dnSpy" program.
you used ilext for c4 game client? :):):):):) only c4ext for c4 client. c6 ext for c4 need downgrade extender.

• Мне нравится
you used ilext for c4 game client? :):):):):) only c4ext for c4 client. c6 ext for c4 need downgrade extender.
I am using this extender:

Below I share my C4Ext.dll and C4Ext.ini files so you can review or test. Again I tell you to only edit the source license.

Вложения

• C4Ext.rar
    974,1 КБ · Просмотры: 25
which extender you use? if its loanx it is not completed

My working dll and ini files. standard extender (no big changes) I'm working on an interlude

Вложения

• C4_L2Server.7z
    874,5 КБ · Просмотры: 48
  • Мне нравится
Назад
Сверху Снизу