CUSTOM MOD INTERFACE 166

CapitainHook

Единомышленник
Участник
Сообщения
180
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
14
Реакции
80
Баллы
170
Хроники
  1. Interlude
Исходники
Отсутствуют
Сборка
Interface classic interlude 166
Hi everyone!
I created a mod that automatically grants specific classes certain skills when Autofarm is enabled.

In this case, I want SCAVENGER or FORTUNE_SEEKER to receive the Festive Sweeper skill (ID 666) as a passive skill.
However, the skill isn't being added—it doesn't appear in the skill list or apply as a bonus.

Is there a way to make Festive Sweeper function as a passive skill (or automatically granted to the player) when Autofarm is enabled?
Perhaps I need to change it in the skill's XML or handle it differently in the code?

Any suggestions are welcome! IMG_4934.webp IMG_4933.webp

Hi everyone!
I created a mod that automatically grants specific classes certain skills when Autofarm is enabled.

In this case, I want SCAVENGER or FORTUNE_SEEKER to receive the Festive Sweeper skill (ID 666) as a passive skill.
However, the skill isn't being added—it doesn't appear in the skill list or apply as a bonus.

Is there a way to make Festive Sweeper function as a passive skill (or automatically granted to the player) when Autofarm is enabled?
Perhaps I need to change it in the skill's XML or handle it differently in the code?

Any suggestions are welcome!
 
so you just decided to take an active skill and make it passive, and expect that it will work? this type of manipulation requires changes to the source code.
also, since you have created a new skill, have you updated the client files? that is probably why you do not see it.
 
so you just decided to take an active skill and make it passive, and expect that it will work? this type of manipulation requires changes to the source code.
also, since you have created a new skill, have you updated the client files? that is probably why you do not see it.
working ✅
 
Best way is to clone it client side and add as new skill server side. New ID and so on.
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу