• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
Иконка ресурса

Cloak Essence for Interlude

Luan

Величайший
VIP
Авторитет форума
Уважаемый собеседник
Старожил I степени
Сообщения
119
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
113
Реакции
602
Баллы
1 543
Luan submitted a new resource:

Cloak Essence for Interlude - cloak for interlude

I saw some people selling H5 cloaks for Interlude and the like, complete with the effects and all that.

Some of the cloaks specifically the ones with a square in the center were originally meant to be "clan" cloaks, but I ended up changing them to Twitch, YouTube, Kick, and TikTok designs.

They were all created using AI, but they are fully functional.
I'll be posting the complete source files, including the DLL.

[ATTACH type="full"...​

Read more about this resource...
 
Спасибо, надеюсь не деревянные, как раньше делали аналоги плащей
 
I really wonder what is changed in the dll files and how they work so good.
 
thats too good to be real hahaha thanks a lot
 
минус сколько фпс с одного плаща? xD
 
Вы должны ответить и нажать "Мне нравится" для возможности просмотра скрытого содержимого.
 
Для интера довольно не плохо (y) , в коллекцию
 
Updated github with animations, sorry for that.
Download this
 
посмотрим
 
Спс, глянуть
 
copy paste fixed for interlude
 

Вложения

Назад
Сверху Снизу