Beware of this scammer

quangnguyen88

Знаменитый
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 275
Hi everyone, I'm redjohn, I would like to warn everyone that an object with nick name on discord is pearlbear#5312 or nick vicochips in L2Org. I know him from L2JUnity and he is also a member of L2jOrg. I bought the Essence 362 source from him for 10,000 Euros. Everything went very smoothly. Last week I bought him the Crusader 388 source for 8,000k and of course it didn't work very well. Then he tricked me to spend another 2000E to upgrade to version 414 (assassin). Me and my investors agree to buy source 414 from him. After trading 2000E, he said it was too little and asked for another 2000E. We agreed and transferred the money to him. Then he went silent and now he has blocked me on Discord. I know it's my fault for trusting him too much. So if someone wants to deal with him then be careful. Don't make the same mistake as me
This is a picture of a trading conversation between me and this scammer
This is proof I trade with him on binance
This is the scammer's info
Ur github:

P/s: Sorry admin if I posted in the wrong topic

OMG. These files for 362 are selling for 500$. They have a thousand backdoors, that the original code owner left.
And buying updates from this scammer is ............
I am very sorry for you.

10K for lineage2 files in 2023? none will sell you any files that worth more than 500$

20000 € for mobius files. You could buy an extender based 362 protocol for this money :pandaredlol:

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
я знаю это, но все равно много денег)
Разве это много, когда один сервер на такой сборке может принести от 10к?
А возьми пример абуса, марса, ессенс онлайна и т.п (их там штук 10) , где все эти сервера стоят на 1 сборке...

alot of money for java file, hmmm:unsure:

Назад
Сверху Снизу