Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Interlude
Исходники
Отсутствуют
Сборка
Lucera3
Подскажет кто-то как сделать background в cb , через html пробовал вообще не получается , interlude. Добавляю через utx как и бекграун npc , в npc все хорошо , в cb - ничего нет , либо же вылетает крит

Someone will tell you how to make a background in cb , I tried it through html, it doesn’t work at all, interlude. I add via utx as well as the npc background, everything is fine in npc, there is nothing in cb, or crit crashes
In interlude, you can only use SOLID-COLOR as background for tables (and its sub-elements, maybe? I havent tried solid-color BG of TR/TD).

The only way that worked for me was by inserting an image at the top of the HTML/table, and then moving all of the subsequent tables upward through cellpadding and cellspacing.

In interlude, you can only use SOLID-COLOR as background for tables (and its sub-elements, maybe? I havent tried solid-color BG of TR/TD).

The only way that worked for me was by inserting an image at the top of the HTML/table, and then moving all of the subsequent tables upward through cellpadding and cellspacing.
I tried for image but it's crit game

Никто не знает решение данной проблемы?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
  • Мне нравится
  • Ха-ха-ха
Реакции: Teijo, XaPu3Ma и kick

Rolo

Баллов: 10
    За интерлюд и двор... Но на самом деле ответ Salty Mike исчерпьівающий, если не соваться в интерфейс. )
Еще такой вопрос , не подскажите где можно посмотреть размеры кб / html окон ?, полных страниц

Еще такой вопрос , не подскажите где можно посмотреть размеры кб / html окон ?, полных страниц
NpcHtmlWindow

width=294 height=359

Community Board

HIGH FIVE: Size without <br> at the beginning: width=773 height=506
INTERLUDE: Size without <br> at the beginning: width=630 height=465

Note: Always 10 first pixels of Community Board Height are hidden. <br> will lower everything by 9 pixels, so you should always use it at the beginning of the Community Board Html.

HIGH FIVE: Size with <br> at the beginning: width=773 height=496
INTERLUDE: Size with <br> at the beginning: width=630 height=455

- Tutorial Window

width=294 height=316

NpcHtmlWindow

width=294 height=359

Community Board

Note: Always 10 first pixels of Community Board Height are hidden. <br> will lower everything by 9 pixels, so you should always use it at the beginning of the Community Board Html.

- Tutorial Window

width=294 height=316
Спасибо , добрейший человек!
Thx for helping good person!

NpcHtmlWindow

width=294 height=359

Community Board

- Tutorial Window

width=294 height=316
а какой размер Диалога и Community Board в классике?

Назад
Сверху Снизу