Софт Auto Login/Save para Interlude, 166, 474, 509, 520, 542.

  • Автор темы Автор темы Luan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Глянуть
1779610732803.webp
При двойном клике ничего не происходит .
 
Последнее редактирование:
Hi, will you be uploading source code at some point? I'd like to make some adjustments. It's a very good system. Regards.
 
Thank you, has it been tested at HF?
 
Very cool - thanks
 
посмотреть
 
I was doing some research the other night.

I remembered the AAC Auto Login and the similar style done in Interface.

Thinking about that, I'm tinkering with this here, screenshots below.

Currently tested: In Systems:
C4
Lucera Interlude
Lucera Interlude Classic (166)
Essence:
474 (Assassin)
509 (Wolf)
520 (Rose)
542 (Samurai)​
Посмотреть вложение 95439
​
Посмотреть вложение 95440



Accounts are not saved in the System.

So there's no problem sharing the System with other users and forgetting to delete the "AutoLogin.ini" file.

When you type your login and password in the game, it's saved automatically.

You can delete the accounts.

I'm still developing, improving, and fixing bugs; I'll add support for more clients.

I'll see if it's possible to add it to C4 and lower (I'll check later). Add it to HELLBOUND, GRACIA, HIGH FIVE, and other chronicles where possible.

===== TUTORIAL ====

Currently, I leave the DLL as l2ui.dll or change name..

You can name it anything.

I tested it on a C4 server and it worked.

Using CFF Explorer to link the DLL to ENGINE.DLL
CFF Explorer Download:

Drag ENGINE.DLL into the program.

Посмотреть вложение 95441
Then in Importer Adder
Select your dll (L2UI.DLL or the name you gave it)

Посмотреть вложение 95443


Select the L2UI_init function.

Click on Import by Ordinal or by Name.

Finally, Rebuild Import Table.

​
Посмотреть вложение 95444

Click on SAVE at the top.

Overwrite YES. (make a backup of your l2.exe)
​
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


Tested on
C4, Interlude, 474, 509, 520, 542.​
very nice
 
смотреть
 
It looks pretty good
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу