Attendance Check system (L2OFF 110/166 protocol)

Lineage2Interlude

Свой человек
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
I am offering a attendance check system designed specifically for Interlude Extender/Classic 110 166 protocol. I have personally developed this system and now I am selling the complete package, which includes the source code (l2off)

Price: 200EUR
The price for the attendance check system, including three days of support and code adaptation.

discord: SkyLord#8363

XUkMByQ.png

F8nyqgu.png

aH38aOm.png

It's build in in lucera classic

looks cool and the price is adequate! Decent work! Good luck selling!

What it is? Who is author?

It's build in in lucera classic
no this is only for PTS vanganth L2OFF (interlude/grand crusade 110 116)

What it is? Who is author?
I am the creator of this attendance check.

So zomhs sells your functions and classes in its extender?

Hello dear friends. We dont make any resell, to make resell for what for my source code? Its mine that mean if i want to sell it i will do i don't see any points on this anyway. Skylord have their source and i have mine source way different that mean i have fix already done 60+ fixes. I don't know for sure what source have skylord and what fixes already had inside.

Hello dear friends. We dont make any resell, to make resell for what for my source code? Its mine that mean if i want to sell it i will do i don't see any points on this anyway. Skylord have their source and i have mine source way different that mean i have fix already done 60+ fixes. I don't know for sure what source have skylord and what fixes already had inside.
Your source code is an exact replica of the shared code.
I'm curious to know who the other programmer is working on your "source," as you refer to it. It's evident that you lack the necessary skills to fix even soulshot effects.

ООО, да будет срачь 😁

ООО, да будет срачь 😁

He acts like he's really good at developing and managing things. But he never talks about the improvements I sold to him, and I'm not the only one who noticed that. I know he asks other people for help with small tasks.

I think he's trying to make himself look good and make people think he only uses his own selfcreated stuff. But the truth is, he doesn't even have the skills to make everything he bought from me work right. I had to use TeamViewer to go into his computer and fix his updates. It seems like he mainly focuses on putting out updates all the time to get attention.

peace

Мы когда-нибудь узнаем развязку этого анимэ? Безусловно очень интересно, но хочется узнать, кто из главных героев действительно что-то разрабатывает, а кто ворует.

Мы когда-нибудь узнаем развязку этого анимэ? Безусловно очень интересно, но хочется узнать, кто из главных героев действительно что-то разрабатывает, а кто ворует.
ну зумс да, писал в пм мне несколько раз с просьбой о помощи в некоторых функциях, пусть воруют друг у друга :)
п.с 5 раз :)

I have sold him around 5-6 fixes, which include:
  1. Shots flag
  2. Pet mount
  3. Daily Gift
  4. VIP gift daily/L2Store
  5. Attendance check
He mentioned that he has the source code, so he has the freedom to resell or modify them as needed. It's not a problem.
At the moment, I am using a clean Vanganth ext with all opcodes and packet fixes for a protocol version of 166.

NEW FIXES:

Update: VIP attendance check has been added for premium accounts, featuring new items from the script folder.
Update: Implemented functionality for reward notification, triggering the attendance check window when your reward is ready.
Update: Introduced the option to perform attendance check either by character or account, configurable through settings.

Coming soon: Ability Tree
Coming soon Missions from Grand Crusade

ps. I'm not sure about the abilities tree, how it works, whether it's for the main class or all subclasses, or how skill points are distributed. If anyone knows and is interested, please feel free to share and write about it

Coming soon: Ability Tree
Coming soon Missions from Grand Crusade

ps. I'm not sure about the abilities tree, how it works, whether it's for the main class or all subclasses, or how skill points are distributed. If anyone knows and is interested, please feel free to share and write about it
who is the developer of this, give me contact, please.

Hello! The topic includes contact information.
L2OFF Vanganth core PTS not JAVA:)

L2OFF not L2J
ULSNXNb.png

Could someone provide me with information about the ability tree? I'm unsure about how it works and I need official information, but I'm having trouble finding it.
1688170501588.png

Назад
Сверху Снизу