Arteias Project

Tubuyer

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Greetings!

I'm excited to introduce our project, an Essence Assassin protocol 418 server built on Mobius. Our team currently consists of two dedicated members, a primary developer and myself, with some development knowledge, albeit not in Java.

Despite being in operation for about 5 months, we have maintained our independence and have not formed alliances with any other projects. However, we are now on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our project. Whether as a potential business partner or a staff member, we are in need of support, especially helpers and community managers who can handle the marketing aspect of our project.

Our project is currently in the alpha phase. I'll outline some of the features we have been working on, but you're more than welcome to contact me for further information or request access to the server for a deeper look.

Current Features Include:

• Special Zones: Fully operational
  • TVT & KOH: 80% operational
  • Skills: 90% operational
  • Autohunting: Fully improved (including the Offline Farm option)
  • Offline Farm: Further features in development
  • Telegram bot: Fully operational (with new features)
  • Assassin's quest: Fully operational
  • Dragon valley Stages: Fully operational
  • Client improvements: 80% complete
  • Plus, many more features in progress.

If you're interested in collaborating with us or becoming a part of our team, please feel free to reach out. Your contribution could be a significant boost to our project, and we would love to have you on board.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Назад
Сверху Снизу