AdvExt64 Epilogue 04/04/2023 Nulled & Cracked by [AllForOne] Real Extender

SuNo

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
AdvExt64 Epilogue 04/07/2023, Nulled, Patched, and Cracked by SuNo - Submition Notorium
email: zunovieyra@gmail.com discord: siempre_zuno

All test 100% nulled / cracked / patched
You should start at ..\L2Info
Download L2OFF Server Files AdvExt64 Epilogue nulled by [AllForOne] Real Extender.
One Extender to control others, gg ez! N00bz!
Mirror Mediafire:
Mirror Google:

Download Client Epilogue Full Updated with all new functions:
Mirror Mediafire:
Mirror Google:

Installation Guide in Folder: ..\L2Info\ 00_SERVER_INSTALLATION_AllForOne.txt

I do this with all the intention of freeing the community of Line] [Age of slavery
By developers such as Clext and Avext64 that are only sold for money.
In his face, straight, I tell you that I will continue to attack them, this is a war!
And this is a direct and personal threat on its fucking face, and it will be an consummated fact ...
They can't do anything to avoid it, I have evidence to show that I can knock all their fucking shit servers ...
To the owners of servers who have their licenses with Clext and Advext64, I warn them:
The only thing they need to prevent their servers from falling is the Allforone.dll file

To the administration of Mmo-Dev I tell you that I come with all due respect, I prefer to speak in Russian with all due respect to the community
But I do not dare to stain and dirty its beautiful Russian language, so translate this message into English, but if someone helps me translate it into Russian correctly, I will thank.

This original message in Spanish I ask someone to help me translate it into Russian and be post -posted
With the whores shit rules of the administration of Mmo-Dev that tell me it is an insult writing in Spanish and they ask me to write in English
I tell them that they are shit that foster English, and their Russian language where they leave it? Children of his fucking mother !!!

Of all heart I hope God bless and protect us all.

Неприемлемый язык
bom post amigo , aguardando o restante , gracia final , interlude , interlude remaster , h5 remaster , h5 , etc

Thank you, all my files with AdvExt64 GFIL_Interlude is in
Right now im working in Gracia Final and H5 from AdvExt64, maybe 2 days more, im looking for L2PTS Ertheia server files from AdvExt64, if anyone can share with me i will crack it and share with all of us my friends.

Please, let me know if need help with files AllForOne_Epilogue, keep in mind, use Client Epilogue from this post.

Best Regards from Mexico

Thank you, all my files with AdvExt64 GFIL_Interlude is in
Right now im working in Gracia Final and H5 from AdvExt64, maybe 2 days more, im looking for L2PTS Ertheia server files from AdvExt64, if anyone can share with me i will crack it and share with all of us my friends.

Please, let me know if need help with files AllForOne_Epilogue, keep in mind, use Client Epilogue from this post.

Best Regards from Mexico
ok

Same functions AdvExt64, its nulled, no limits, no time limit, no players limit, etc.
Keep in mind 2 files, ..\AdvExt\GeneralSettings.ini and ..\L2Server\AllForOne.ini

Some functions from Extender AdvExt64 can be pissed off by AllForOne, so keep in mind first is AllForOne, then AdvExt64, if same function like protocolversion= diff in every Extender, funny thinks can happen.

Also, AllForOne take parts from MyExt64 Emca/Eressa / IExt Travor / CLExt ZOUHMS / some parts of code from others Extenders and cracking from Original AllForOne_MuOnline.exe

PS: Right now im working on AdvExt H5 04/07/2023, i need 1 or 2 days more for release, but this time i will not release Datapack, you can use your own, i will not support any Datapack from any Extender. I will release only 1 file, AllForOne.dll for H5 AdvExt64, also im looking for files AdvExt64 Ertheia.

Regards.

Same functions AdvExt64, its nulled, no limits, no time limit, no players limit, etc.
Keep in mind 2 files, ..\AdvExt\GeneralSettings.ini and ..\L2Server\AllForOne.ini

Some functions from Extender AdvExt64 can be pissed off by AllForOne, so keep in mind first is AllForOne, then AdvExt64, if same function like protocolversion= diff in every Extender, funny thinks can happen.

Also, AllForOne take parts from MyExt64 Emca/Eressa / IExt Travor / CLExt ZOUHMS / some parts of code from others Extenders and cracking from Original AllForOne_MuOnline.exe

PS: Right now im working on AdvExt H5 04/07/2023, i need 1 or 2 days more for release, but this time i will not release Datapack, you can use your own, i will not support any Datapack from any Extender. I will release only 1 file, AllForOne.dll for H5 AdvExt64, also im looking for files AdvExt64 Ertheia.

Regards.
if this were true, you would have already been banned from this forum friend

Friend, you have been through a lot of trouble. Your ability to crack these files is commendable. Being able to share it is even more admirable. Thank you for sharing the file.

Right now, I don't have discord, already banned, for now only email zunovieyra@gmail.com, next release is AdvExt64 H5 04/07/2023, still need around 2 days more, please, i hope, i will not be banned in this forum, next release will be custom in honor on mmo-dev.info, main window and initial message will be 'Thanks to [mmo-dev.info]' =)
Regards.

Назад
Сверху Снизу