AdvExt64 Epilogue 04/04/2023 Nulled & Cracked by [AllForOne] Real Extender

SuNo

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
AdvExt64 Epilogue 04/07/2023, Nulled, Patched, and Cracked by SuNo - Submition Notorium
email: zunovieyra@gmail.com discord: siempre_zuno

All test 100% nulled / cracked / patched
You should start at ..\L2Info
Download L2OFF Server Files AdvExt64 Epilogue nulled by [AllForOne] Real Extender.
One Extender to control others, gg ez! N00bz!
Mirror Mediafire:
Mirror Google:

Download Client Epilogue Full Updated with all new functions:
Mirror Mediafire:
Mirror Google:

Installation Guide in Folder: ..\L2Info\ 00_SERVER_INSTALLATION_AllForOne.txt

I do this with all the intention of freeing the community of Line] [Age of slavery
By developers such as Clext and Avext64 that are only sold for money.
In his face, straight, I tell you that I will continue to attack them, this is a war!
And this is a direct and personal threat on its fucking face, and it will be an consummated fact ...
They can't do anything to avoid it, I have evidence to show that I can knock all their fucking shit servers ...
To the owners of servers who have their licenses with Clext and Advext64, I warn them:
The only thing they need to prevent their servers from falling is the Allforone.dll file

To the administration of Mmo-Dev I tell you that I come with all due respect, I prefer to speak in Russian with all due respect to the community
But I do not dare to stain and dirty its beautiful Russian language, so translate this message into English, but if someone helps me translate it into Russian correctly, I will thank.

This original message in Spanish I ask someone to help me translate it into Russian and be post -posted
With the whores shit rules of the administration of Mmo-Dev that tell me it is an insult writing in Spanish and they ask me to write in English
I tell them that they are shit that foster English, and their Russian language where they leave it? Children of his fucking mother !!!

Of all heart I hope God bless and protect us all.

Неприемлемый язык
bom post amigo , aguardando o restante , gracia final , interlude , interlude remaster , h5 remaster , h5 , etc

Thank you, all my files with AdvExt64 GFIL_Interlude is in
Right now im working in Gracia Final and H5 from AdvExt64, maybe 2 days more, im looking for L2PTS Ertheia server files from AdvExt64, if anyone can share with me i will crack it and share with all of us my friends.

Please, let me know if need help with files AllForOne_Epilogue, keep in mind, use Client Epilogue from this post.

Best Regards from Mexico

Thank you, all my files with AdvExt64 GFIL_Interlude is in
Right now im working in Gracia Final and H5 from AdvExt64, maybe 2 days more, im looking for L2PTS Ertheia server files from AdvExt64, if anyone can share with me i will crack it and share with all of us my friends.

Please, let me know if need help with files AllForOne_Epilogue, keep in mind, use Client Epilogue from this post.

Best Regards from Mexico
ok

this is myext64 with a lot of garbage

Same functions AdvExt64, its nulled, no limits, no time limit, no players limit, etc.
Keep in mind 2 files, ..\AdvExt\GeneralSettings.ini and ..\L2Server\AllForOne.ini

Some functions from Extender AdvExt64 can be pissed off by AllForOne, so keep in mind first is AllForOne, then AdvExt64, if same function like protocolversion= diff in every Extender, funny thinks can happen.

Also, AllForOne take parts from MyExt64 Emca/Eressa / IExt Travor / CLExt ZOUHMS / some parts of code from others Extenders and cracking from Original AllForOne_MuOnline.exe

PS: Right now im working on AdvExt H5 04/07/2023, i need 1 or 2 days more for release, but this time i will not release Datapack, you can use your own, i will not support any Datapack from any Extender. I will release only 1 file, AllForOne.dll for H5 AdvExt64, also im looking for files AdvExt64 Ertheia.

Regards.

Same functions AdvExt64, its nulled, no limits, no time limit, no players limit, etc.
Keep in mind 2 files, ..\AdvExt\GeneralSettings.ini and ..\L2Server\AllForOne.ini

Some functions from Extender AdvExt64 can be pissed off by AllForOne, so keep in mind first is AllForOne, then AdvExt64, if same function like protocolversion= diff in every Extender, funny thinks can happen.

Also, AllForOne take parts from MyExt64 Emca/Eressa / IExt Travor / CLExt ZOUHMS / some parts of code from others Extenders and cracking from Original AllForOne_MuOnline.exe

PS: Right now im working on AdvExt H5 04/07/2023, i need 1 or 2 days more for release, but this time i will not release Datapack, you can use your own, i will not support any Datapack from any Extender. I will release only 1 file, AllForOne.dll for H5 AdvExt64, also im looking for files AdvExt64 Ertheia.

Regards.
if this were true, you would have already been banned from this forum friend

Назад
Сверху Снизу