Иконка ресурса

"Abstract" interface for Interlude

  • Автор темы Автор темы Petr
  • Дата начала Дата начала

hey is not for nothing, but one person is selling this project for lucera xDD

1790118389830.webp
 
Последнее редактирование:
I can't seem to download the interface updates here; it asks me to "like" the post, but the download link doesn't show up. If anyone has the updated version, I'll pay to add it to my Core ACIS!!
 
anyway is how is possbile to remove this img and back text? like retail?
Сообщение объединено:
Petr, How can I adjust the window to avoid such a huge, unnecessary scrollbar? I reduced the size from 800 to 500, but is there an alternative that doesn't require resizing and allows the window to automatically appear at the necessary size—just like in the original client?
Nice weapons where i can get them :D?
 
есть проблема работает потом вилазет Files are corrupted
 
Here is possibility to change teleport prices order of teleports event remove same of them ? if not can I contribute source code ?
 
How can I compile this interface? can someone share a compiller for it?
 
Me too need inteface.u compile files :D how i can do this
Сообщение объединено:
can you share with us on github
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу