Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Interlude
Исходники
Отсутствуют
Сборка
l2 interlude
Hello guys, I saw that here on this forum there are brilliant minds who like the game.
I have an idea in mind and I would like to share it with you and hear each other's opinions.
I'm thinking about creating a game based on Lineage's gameplay, and I've been studying, and my idea is to create a game completely from scratch, using Unreal Engine 5 as a base and with the help of chatgpt.
Before, my idea was to modify the .unr for unreal engine, but I have no knowledge, I don't know how to replace it, I saw that it is necessary to create all the files from scratch.
with the launch of thone of liberty ``lineage 3``, it was a disappointing gameplay, but with very good graphics.
What do you think of my idea?

you want to steal game world and assets from TL and make your own gameplay/gamebalance? what knowledges you own for this project?)

Последнее редактирование:
Why do you want to create a new game instead of joining development of existing L2 clients (Unity or others) ? MMO game is huge undertaking and client with all the graphics is bigger amount of effort than server side. Why not make L2 client and then you would have power in tweaking and changing/adding new things that will be a "new lineage" game?

graphics is only 20% of problem. the most difficult is code for client and ui

Mobius did an which used L2J server, as i remember it was opensource. Its long abandoned though. This is the i found

Последнее редактирование:
To edit all clients you need programs to change all lines, commas, making L2 development literally limited, literally clients have many limitations.

.graphics limitation

lots of bugsIt is difficult to develop maps and edit them, which is possible with certain programs and is not easy.

and various problems

and the main problem `` copyright ``, people with bad intentions can take down any server, and a community that jumps from server to server.

I love Lineage 2, but unfortunately over the years the game is becoming forgotten, and server owners are spending money on something that they have no control over, for those who know the history of L2, NCsoft has never leaked a L2 project, l2 was created by the community

To give you an idea, the community did more for L2 than the company itself, but problems appeared over time.one of them is if you have a successful server, the company will have it closed in court
To give you an idea, the community created new gameplay, new game modes

The best practice would be to create a different game, so it can be easily modded into lineage with a simple user mod.

one of them is if you have a successful server, the company will have it closed in court
To give you an idea, the community created new gameplay, new game modes

lol. no. about server...
and NO about community. 99% of community cant say anything usefull.

try to do good remastered server of L2, and only after it - will talk about new game

What do you think of my idea?
You want to create new game but asking in forum what other peoples think about your idea?
In my opinion, at this point already something goes wrong
And even if you really want to try and you will try it absolutely not must be related with L2. If it's will be new game - it's already will be not like L2
In any case, good luck

This UE5 assets could be usefull for you-i own both of them
It is most popular MMORPG frameworks on UE marketplace-developer offers wide variation of mmorpg concepts out of the box
A lot of features which regular mmorpg player uses in game already implemented
If you have enough knowledge of how to use it and how to create client-server sides,this frameworks will save you a huge amount of time

thanks