Баллы
1 353

based on L2-Scripts vertion 31560

The Price is only $700 USD

Without Update and GeoData

for who interest, i will give my teamviewer id, so you can confirm the code

haha my price 7$

L2 TokTil, Hello
Could you please provide list of fixes \ enhancements \ features?
Because if it is without changes, price is unreal.

L2 TokTil, Hello
Could you please provide list of fixes \ enhancements \ features?
Because if it is without changes, price is unreal.

Sorry i dint make change log when change the code, example in the original code when you put item with ensoul system in auction house (Commision), and when server restart, ensoul in that item is vanish (missing, because ensoul dint save in to database), solve with just add simple new variable in database Commission.

Add 2 Event (not complet yet, need improvement)

when you familiar with l2-scripts pack you can take a look the code where is in trouble.

PM me your price

Sorry i dint make change log when change the code, example in the original code when you put item with ensoul system in auction house (Commision), and when server restart, ensoul in that item is vanish (missing, because ensoul dint save in to database), solve with just add simple new variable in database Commission.

Add 2 Event (not complet yet, need improvement)

when you familiar with l2-scripts pack you can take a look the code where is in trouble.

PM me your price
So are you selling the same source code with 2 small fixes?

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
700$ carl

Пособирать и купить ретейл GloryDays.

Bonus High Five: Part 5 Mod GOD Revisi 20720

1566532335226.png

you will find here carefuly this topic is scammed :) bcause i share it for FREE not for BUSINESS

you will find here carefuly this topic is scammed :) bcause i share it for FREE not for BUSINESS

you shared compiled pack with new version than mine, but thanks for your data pack, ican use that ;););),

as i told in first post you can peek the code to confirm my source only for who interest and don't forget about Bonus High Five: Part 5 Mod GOD Revisi 20720

h5 MOD revision you can got it free in this site :)

;)

Вложения

• lucu.jpg
    lucu.jpg
    133,8 КБ · Просмотры: 61
Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
public static final String PROJECT_REVISION = "L2s [32081]";
public static final String UPDATE_NAME = "Grand Crusade";

Кто гео подгонит ?

public static final String PROJECT_REVISION = "L2s [32081]";
public static final String UPDATE_NAME = "Grand Crusade";

Кто гео подгонит ?
спроси у irsdev а так он дал сильку на----лово там дискомпил аля за 2017 а тот кто продает актуальный насколько я понял вот и делаем вывод кто они и что они ))) да не стойт он этих денег

Назад
Сверху Снизу