⭐[L2OFF H5] GX-EXT⭐

  • Автор темы Автор темы guytis
  • Дата начала Дата начала
one-time license is no reason to buy. what price full pack with sources?
 
one-time license is no reason to buy. what price full pack with sources?

Licence price: $800 USD

------------------------------------------

Full GX-EXT Pack
C6 Scripts
H5 Scripts
Full Source Code (VC++ 2015) (over 100,000 lines of code)
Main Client: H5
Can also be used with the C6 client and the 166EU client by simply changing the build configuration.
Full Nasc Compiler — fully automated.
CliExt: Anti-bot + graphical optimizations for the H5 client
AAC (Active Anticheat) compatible


Total price: $18,000 USD
 
Licence price: $800 USD

------------------------------------------

Full GX-EXT Pack
C6 Scripts
H5 Scripts
Full Source Code (VC++ 2015) (over 100,000 lines of code)
Main Client: H5
Can also be used with the C6 client and the 166EU client by simply changing the build configuration.
Full Nasc Compiler — fully automated.
CliExt: Anti-bot + graphical optimizations for the H5 client
AAC (Active Anticheat) compatible


Total price: $18,000 USD


Full new price $1000 USD + Sources

Limited offer


Go Go Go Go


 
Последнее редактирование:
thanks for this release
 
This extender requires a lot of clients. For example, Interlude/High Five – adapted for protocols 273, 166, 196, etc. It's also very strange how the price dropped from $18,000 to $1,000.
 
This extender requires a lot of clients. For example, Interlude/High Five – adapted for protocols 273, 166, 196, etc. It's also very strange how the price dropped from $18,000 to $1,000.
I understand your concern, but instead of waiting six months to sell one, I prefer to sell a larger quantity. That's the only reason; the quality is the same. You can try the test server I set up.

Regards.
 
I understand your concern, but instead of waiting six months to sell one, I prefer to sell a larger quantity. That's the only reason; the quality is the same. You can try the test server I set up.

Regards.
nice news...but the problem is what should we do when your source and pack was leaked.i means maybe some pplz buy your pack and source then they resell it and then shared it everywhere...what should other customers do?
 
nice news...but the problem is what should we do when your source and pack was leaked.i means maybe some pplz buy your pack and source then they resell it and then shared it everywhere...what should other customers do?
I try to be careful about who I sell to. I know most of the resellers, but I also doubt someone would spend 1k to publish it for free. And the price also plays a role; if I sell it for a high price, I give them more profit margin. If I'm the creator and I sell it for 1k, how much will the reseller sell it for? 600? What would you prefer: buying from me, where you have a guarantee and I can help you with everything you need, or buying from a reseller who will give you the files and then never answer you again? You should keep that in mind. I always provide support to my clients, and it's free! :)
 
I try to be careful about who I sell to. I know most of the resellers, but I also doubt someone would spend 1k to publish it for free. And the price also plays a role; if I sell it for a high price, I give them more profit margin. If I'm the creator and I sell it for 1k, how much will the reseller sell it for? 600? What would you prefer: buying from me, where you have a guarantee and I can help you with everything you need, or buying from a reseller who will give you the files and then never answer you again? You should keep that in mind. I always provide support to my clients, and it's free! :)
It's also worth remembering that after purchasing, software updates from the developer are free, meaning that bugs and vulnerabilities will be fixed by the developer in the future. This is not the case with leaked resources. Support for product from its creator is critically important
 
The description of this extender implies that, theoretically, we could even run Lineage II Classic on it. Or Interlude or High Five on the Lineage II Classic client. But without the appropriate scripts, geodata, AI, and client, it would take many, many months of work. Maybe even years...
 
The description of this extender implies that, theoretically, we could even run Lineage II Classic on it. Or Interlude or High Five on the Lineage II Classic client. But without the appropriate scripts, geodata, AI, and client, it would take many, many months of work. Maybe even years...
Perhaps I explained it poorly; it doesn't have special functions like Classic, for example. What you can do is use scripts from C6 or H5, for example, and play with the Classic client instead of using the H5 client.


I also have the complete C6 scripts; the demo files I posted only contain H5 scripts.
 
So the classic packet system is Truncated right? Well, as I said, you need a client in any case. And to do that, you need to know how the Classic Packet System is Truncated.
 

Вложения

  • 55555.webp
    55555.webp
    138,9 КБ · Просмотры: 53
I understand. But you said that some classic features are missing. Does that mean some packets are simply filled with nulls?
 
I understand. But you said that some classic features are missing. Does that mean some packets are simply filled with nulls?
That's right, I haven't had time to add special features from Classic, but new features will be added over time.

​

LightShock
Migrating IL scripts to HF is not even half the work. There are many mechanics inside the core that have changed:

There are live servers using C6 scripts with this extender and they work very well; you'll see in GX-EXT.ini that many features labeled StyleC4 refer to C4/C6-style functionality.
 
I think that in any case, if the missing features are in the form of packets filled with nulls or if these packets are not implemented at all, then in the 166/196/273 client for interlude, for example, it will be necessary to use some kind of extender that truncates the packet system in the client.
 
Последнее редактирование:
I think that in any case, if the missing features are in the form of packeеs filled with nulls or if these packets are not implemented at all, then in the 166/196/273 client for interlude, for example, it will be necessary to use some kind of extender that reduces the packet system for the client.
Perhaps I don't understand the translation correctly, but we're using a CORE H5.
You can use it with a C6 Script and an H5 Client.
 
I think that in any case, if the missing features are in the form of packeеs filled with nulls or if these packets are not implemented at all, then in the 166/196/273 client for interlude, for example, it will be necessary to use some kind of extender that reduces the packet system for the client.
i guess used GX-EXT h5 with lower protocal,its ok...coz leaked off H5 server side has almost implemented all the features from the past version..So there is no need to worry about functionality issues on older versions of the client.
the problem is newer client,like 166/196/273,coz these client need implements new features and extend new scripts or other things.
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу