Победитель в номинации 2021
Участник Новогоднего Фонда 2021
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 723

Работаешь по интерфейсу на 166?

А для кореии такое есть 162? а то там не пойму с сайта чтоли грузит статистику и тд. а нет окна как на руофе.

100 сообщений :с

100 сообщений

Good Evening!!

I have the fafurion 166 EU, I compiled the interface but it doesn't work. is this interface custom? missing interface.xdat to work ?? or is it from another lounge version ??

see photo the original interface is a much smaller file.

Вложения

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86,4 КБ · Просмотры: 60
PaNtHeR, don't focus on that. Your issue is not related to the file size, in the default interface, strip code was applied during compilation, so the file has a smaller size there.

тут [А по щам?], а не интерфейс и много лишнего чего не было в 166

PaNtHeR, don't focus on that. Your issue is not related to the file size, in the default interface, strip code was applied during compilation, so the file has a smaller size there.
Many thanks for the prompt reply.

I compile it without any problems but it doesn't work for me in 166 EU, that's why I asked if it's an different version.
you can see in the link with the gif with the I start the client but it doesn't show me the servers.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Rolo
PaNtHeR, Unfortunately, I don't use this resource, and I'm not sure about the exact issue. I just tried to narrow down the search, pointing out that the size is a relative thing in clients after the 166 protocol. The compiled size will always be larger (unless using strip code like the Koreans during compilation).

Rolo Thank you again!! the compiler works fine, but the problem is only who doesn't see the servers on startup.. anyway, does anyone know how to decompile the original one to try with it?

Вложения

• Interface_fafurion_166_original.7z
    905,2 КБ · Просмотры: 22
  • Мне нравится
Реакции: Rolo
Тут не чистый 166, а скорее ап до 166 или в обратную сторону)
Юзать это страшно

Назад
Сверху Снизу