• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.

Чистая папка system для 464 протокола 2024-04-29

Нет прав для скачивания
подскажите как исправить магазин и особое создание ?

n short, the system contains viruses it doesn't open, turn on the normal server live part of rogue no one likes this essence people don't post the right things explaining it correctly, I tried to turn on live and downloaded the official live 464 client but there isn't a system that allows you to log in on ip 127.0.0.1 everything you post here about system 464 everything has viruses and it doesn't open l2.exe doesn't open, people can't post it, they post the right things explaining something right, source= login= system= client etc learn to post the links download for everyone to download if it's just to post so we can look at things, don't post that won't bring any benefit to us, we're here to help everyone and the community, so let's help others and learn to explain your text properly, just like about This bat doesn't work with the code to download the client!

LINK CLIENTE 464 LIVE PART OF ROGUE = OFF ??
LINK SYSTEM 464 = VIRUS = OFF ??= VIRUS = SYSTEM VIRUS OFF?

I made changes in 5 files:
- L2.ini
- DSetup.dll
- Interface.xdat
- Interface_Classic.xdat
- Localization.ini

DSetup only can have "bad signature" alerts. But in any case - it takes from Fyyre archives.

What program do I use to open these dlls and change what I need to do in them? Wouldn't it be easier for you to post a clean system, friend of the 464 protocol?
I don't understand dll, I only know how to work with dat files, which = l2.editor

What program do I use to open these dlls and change what I need to do in them? Wouldn't it be easier for you to post a clean system, friend of the 464 protocol?
I don't understand dll, I only know how to work with dat files, which = l2.editor
It's really a clean system.

Without patching a DLL file - you will not able to change any of Dat files with .ini files.

If you wanna full clean - you can take files from folder "original files", but in thus case game will not run, because it will use a original crypt, when all files under encoder crypt.

testing thank you very much how can I set it to spanish?

Большое спасибо

Thank you for sharing so wonderfully