Куплю готовую High Five Java сборку (English version)

  • Автор темы Автор темы Nostra
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Nostra

Путник
Пользователь
Сообщения
1
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
0
Реакции
2
Баллы
6
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to buy a High Five Java server source for a long-term project.

I'm NOT looking for support or custom development.
I can develop and maintain the project myself.

What I'm looking for is the most complete and feature-rich High Five source available.

Requirements:

• Full Java Source
• Ready-to-use server
• Stable core
• Retail-like gameplay
• Good geodata
• Modern Community Board
• Offline Trade/Offline Craft
• Premium System
• Vote Reward
• Buffer
• Event Engine
• Auto Farm
• HWID protection
• Anti Bot
• Auto Events
• Fake Players (optional)
• Good AI
• Many custom systems already included

The more built-in systems the better.
I don't have to use every feature, but I prefer a complete source rather than adding everything manually later.

A huge advantage would be:

• Multiprotocol (High Five + newer clients)
• Modern architecture
• English version

Budget: around 100-150 USD.

I'm also interested in private sellers, old commercial projects or unused licenses.

If you're selling a complete High Five source, please send me a PM.
 
Hi all.

Looking for a high-quality High Five Java build for a long-term project.

I'm interested in a ready-to-use build, not free source code.

What is important:

• Full Java Source
• English version (configs, HTML, Community Board)
• Stable core
• Good geodata
• Retail-like
• Community Board
• Offline Trade
• Premium
• Vote Reward
• Buffer
• Event Engine

A big plus would be:

• Multi Protocol
• Active support
• Good code architecture

The budget is approximately 100-150 USD.

We are interested in both ready-made commercial assemblies and licenses from private owners.

If anyone is closing a project or selling a license, please write me a private message.
 
 

Похожие темы

Назад
Сверху Снизу