• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
Иконка ресурса

Мануал Делаем мамона в гм-шопе

kick

Предвестник
Administrator
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
6 622
Баллы
2 688
В это мануале, расскажу Вам, как сделать мамона у себя в Гмшопе.
Создаем файл mamon_gmshop.htm

Копируем в него:
HTML:
<html><head><body>
Blacksmith of Mammon:<br>
Ah, yes, the seal of gnosis! May you receive the blessings of Mammon! You have come a long way to find me. I can provide you with the highest-quality weapons and armory.<br>
Blacksmiths the world over try to mimic my refined techniques, but their work pales in comparison to mine.<br>
I must ask you but one thing. As a dwarf of Mammon, I cannot accept money from the outside world. I can only accept payment in Ancient Adena.<br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=216">Manufacture an S-grade sword.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=215">Bestow the special S-grade weapon some abilities.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=217">Release the S-grade armor seal.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=218">Release the S-grade accessory seal.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=211">Manufacture an A-grade sword.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=204">Bestow the special A-grade weapon some abilities.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=206">Release the A-grade armor seal.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=220">Release the A-grade accessory seal.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=219">Seal the A-grade armor again.</a><br>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=252">Remove the special abilities from a weapon.</a><br>
<a action="link blacksmith_of_mammon001a.htm">Upgrade a weapon.</a><br>
<a action="link blacksmith_of_mammon001b.htm">Make an even exchange of weapons.</a>
<a action="bypass -h menu_select?ask=-303&reply=267">Exchange B-grade weapons for fist weapons.</a>
</body></html>
Теперь в диалог вашего гмшопа добавляем следующие:
HTML:
<button value="Мамон" action="link mamon_gmshop.htm" width=75 height=21 back="Btn1_normal" fore="Btn1_normal">