I m wonder if we can use abnormal animations from 306 -- > 152

markodemarko

Друг форума
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello guys

I m wonder if we can use abnormal animations from 306 sylph -- > 152 Etinas Fate

its just copy paste ? or need a lot of work .. so not worth to do it ?

what you say ?

Abnormal are also handled in the engine.dll. So you will need to reverse engineer the engine.dll to add all the needed things. You can do an "upgrade" from your packets to accept 306 packets. With this you will be able to play on 306 client on 152 core.

Ненормальные также обрабатываются в engine.dll. Поэтому вам нужно будет перепроектировать engine.dll, чтобы добавить все необходимое. Вы можете сделать «апгрейд» своих пакетов, чтобы принимать 306 пакетов. С этим вы сможете играть 306 client на 152 core.

Abnormal are also handled in the engine.dll. So you will need to reverse engineer the engine.dll to add all the needed things. You can do an "upgrade" from your packets to accept 306 packets. With this you will be able to play on 306 client on 152 core.

Ненормальные также обрабатываются в engine.dll. Поэтому вам нужно будет перепроектировать engine.dll, чтобы добавить все необходимое. Вы можете сделать «апгрейд» своих пакетов, чтобы принимать 306 пакетов. С этим вы сможете играть 306 client на 152 core.
Oh this cannot be done from me .. do we have someone who could do such work ?

Thanks a lot for information.. in order to set the price for it.. it's hard or easy for a skilled client dev ?

in new clients part of abnormal visual effects declared in AbnormalDefaultEffect.dat and EventLookChange.dat

in new clients part of abnormal visual effects declared in AbnormalDefaultEffect.dat and EventLookChange.dat
oh this mean just replace the files ?
do u know which one i should replace and test ?
since i have 152 protocol .. i m not far away from 306 my client should run it !!

I love so much the New Stun animation <3

It may not work.
The target client may not have the desired effects for new abnormals.
i mean what about copy also those effect file also .. so i do a full copy of files
the question is which files check a complete abnormal effect
to pay an extreme amount of money for few abnormal it doesnt worth

just decode AbnormalDefaultEffect and see what effect packs are used for abnormals

for sample
Код:
abnormal_default_effect_begin    id=68    effect_name=[LineageEffect.d_nochat_ave]    is_screen_effect=0    is_attach_to_ground=0    attach_bone_name=[e_bone]    attach_type=1    offset_position={0.0;0.0;10.0}    is_scaling_by_cylinder=0    is_locate_on_foot=0    effect_scale=1.0    posteffect_id=0    abnormal_default_effect_end
Код:
effect_name=[LineageEffect.d_nochat_ave]

just decode AbnormalDefaultEffect and see what effect packs are used for abnormals

for sample
Код:
abnormal_default_effect_begin    id=68    effect_name=[LineageEffect.d_nochat_ave]    is_screen_effect=0    is_attach_to_ground=0    attach_bone_name=[e_bone]    attach_type=1    offset_position={0.0;0.0;10.0}    is_scaling_by_cylinder=0    is_locate_on_foot=0    effect_scale=1.0    posteffect_id=0    abnormal_default_effect_end
Код:
Got it

for sample
Код:
Код:

hey again ..

i fix only the new stun animation that is awesome ... but almost all classic abnormals dont appear .. only skins appears and some old abnormal

its like dont read properly .. i changed almost all files that i could .. maybe i miss something?

abnormal_default_effect_begin id=76 effect_name=[LineageEffect.d_tali_deco_g] is_screen_effect=0 attach_bone_name=[FFighter.FFighter_m006_t00_m01_bh]

Do someone know where Attach Bone Name are stored ? the name of file ?

Назад
Сверху Снизу