- Хроники
- Interlude
- Salvation
- Исходники
- Отсутствуют
- Сборка
- None
Hey, everyone.
I would like to start a new discussion regarding your honest opinions about which "pre-made" build would be, currently, the most interesting to start working with in order to build a server from the ground up.
Important: which build (in your opinion) has the best/well designed "base" (by base I mean, e.g.: good MMOCORE, formulas, scripts of AI's, monsters, quests, etc) that will be worth investing time and money into it.
Also I would say to consider (obviously) that you have access to the source-code of the project.
Let's say that we have the following options (so far as I know):
aCis
RusaCis
Lucera 2 (no source-code)
Eternity
Mobius
Sunrise
l2jdream (???)
Something I'm not sure of is if the chronicle that the pack was made for matter in this discussion (or maybe it does, but idk).
Maybe I'm missing some assembly name here or I couldn't express myself the way I meant to - let me know.
I would like to start a new discussion regarding your honest opinions about which "pre-made" build would be, currently, the most interesting to start working with in order to build a server from the ground up.
Important: which build (in your opinion) has the best/well designed "base" (by base I mean, e.g.: good MMOCORE, formulas, scripts of AI's, monsters, quests, etc) that will be worth investing time and money into it.
Also I would say to consider (obviously) that you have access to the source-code of the project.
Let's say that we have the following options (so far as I know):
aCis
RusaCis
Lucera 2 (no source-code)
Eternity
Mobius
Sunrise
l2jdream (???)
Something I'm not sure of is if the chronicle that the pack was made for matter in this discussion (or maybe it does, but idk).
Maybe I'm missing some assembly name here or I couldn't express myself the way I meant to - let me know.
