Vangath help?

zoumhs

Выдающийся
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 345
Все изображения и файлы загружайте только на наш сервер! Для этого используйте кнопку "Загрузить файл", расположенную ниже или просто перетащите необходимые файлы/изображения со своего компьютера в окно редактора.
I have the problem i dont see example this window when i press to invite a clan a player. and after some seconds i get i dont respond the invite because i dont see the window to press yes to join.
here is the code:
can you help us please?

i forget to say i have downgrade to c4 the vangath

So maybe open x64dbg and try to debug function on address
.text: 000000000085C9F0

and what happend if Type 0 will come in.
I have try with x64dbg but its first time im using this program and i dont know how to use it sorry.

So maybe open x64dbg and try to debug function on address
.text: 000000000085C9F0

and what happend if Type 0 will come in.
I have problem here:

Код:
 bool L2Server :: RequestInvite (int nType, User * pInviter, User * pInvited, int nTimeout)
{
    // Type - 0 - pledge, 2- party, 5 - friend, 6- alliance, 9 - MPCC,
    typedef bool (* f) (int, User *, User *, int);
    return f (0x0085C9F0L) (nType, pInviter, pInvited, nTimeout);
} [/ code]

I need to change 0x0085C9F0L from IL to C4 but i dont know how.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
I have try with x64dbg but its first time im using this program and i dont know how to use it sorry.

I have problem here:

Код:
 bool L2Server :: RequestInvite (int nType, User * pInviter, User * pInvited, int nTimeout)
{
    // Type - 0 - pledge, 2- party, 5 - friend, 6- alliance, 9 - MPCC,
    typedef bool (* f) (int, User *, User *, int);
    return f (0x0085C9F0L) (nType, pInviter, pInvited, nTimeout);
} [/ code]

I need to change 0x0085C9F0L from IL to C4 but i dont know how.
Hey,

as i expect, you are using L2Server C4PTS(656) + extender. So this is original C4 address.

From this assumption, the adress is correct. In your case, i will try to use exclusion method, because you cant debug it in x64dbg.

1) Remove all address hooks from extender which modifies everything aorund Clan and leave the processing on original C4PTS binary and see what happened, if it will work.
2) If so, slowly one by one add address modifiers and see what modifiers caused this issue.

Yes it is way long process, but i do not see any other way, unlike you cant debug it.

Hey,

as i expect, you are using L2Server C4PTS + extender. So this is original C4 address.

From this assumption, the adress is correct. In your case, i will try to use exclusion method, because you cant debug it in x64dbg.

1) Remove all address hooks from extender which modifies everything aorund Clan and leave the processing on original C4PTS binary and see what happened, if it will work.
2) If so, slowly one by one add address modifiers and see what modifiers caused this issue.

Yes it is way long process, but i do not see any other way, unlike you cant debug it.
Im using Vangath C6 source but im downgrade to C4, so i think i need to change this line, you understand sir?everything works good but im stuck at this invite clan :/
I will send you via PM my source.

Im using Vangath C6 source but im downgrade to C4, so i think i need to change this line, you understand sir?everything works good but im stuck at this invite clan :/
I understand, but also Vangath C6 is not C6 original L2Server binary. This address leads to L2Server.exe which is original C4. Vangath made and extension for this server, which makes from original C4PTS C6. And now you are using his extension, which extendes original C4PTs L2Server.exe and fixes some bugs.

The base point, in your case is always C4PTS L2Server.exe. => You can try to run without extender :)

Now you understand ?:)

I understand, but also Vangath C6 is not C6 original L2Server binary. This address leads to L2Server.exe which is original C4. Vangath made and extension for this server, which makes from original C4PTS C6. And now you are using his extension, which extendes original C4PTs L2Server.exe and fixes some bugs.

The base point, in your case is always C4PTS L2Server.exe. => You can try to run without extender :)

Now you understand ?:)
Yes im understand what are you saying, this is why im trying to find a method to fix it because i want to use extender to fix/update any things, now im uploading my source progress.

im still have this problem any one help to solve it?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
Dejen de violar el Pecado Eterno por favor. Que descanse en paz.
Si quieres C4OFF ES-L2 basado en Vanganth puedes preguntarme :D
You are a scammer. I bought the pack when you were working with demort and you never replied to the messages again. They replied that they no longer sold or supported the pack.

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
You are a scammer. I bought the pack when you were working with demort and you never replied to the messages again. They replied that they no longer sold or supported the pack.
Who are you ? When you did buy pack from me? I never disappointed my customers. Give me your nickname and tell me what is your problem.

Hello thanks for reply, what is eternal sin? you have fix the clansys.cpp about clan system downgrade c4?
You know what is Eternal Sin, zhoums :D

im still have this problem any one help to solve it?
me not needed concurents, but small can help.

i compare with original ch4 (0x888E10) and find differences and mistakes:

UINT nTargetID, nPledgeType;
packet = Disassemble(packet, "d", &nTargetID, &nPledgeType);

if(pPledge->CanJoin(nPledgeType = CPledge::MAIN_CLAN))
{

must be:

Код:
UINT nTargetID, nPledgeType = CPledge::MAIN_CLAN;
packet = Disassemble(packet, "d", &nTargetID);

if(pPledge->CanJoin(nPledgeType))
{

Point2:

if(nPledgeType = CPledge::MAIN_CLAN)
{
//invite to main clan
pTarget->GetSocket()->Send("cdcd", 0x34, pUser->nObjectID, pPledge->pSD->wszClanName, nPledgeType = CPledge::MAIN_CLAN);
pTarget->pSD->nPledgeType = CPledge::MAIN_CLAN;
}
}else
{
pSocket->SendSystemMessage(0xA4); //You are waiting for another reply
pSocket->Send("cd", 0x33, 0);
}

must be:

Код:
if(L2Server::RequestInvite(0, pUser, pTarget, 30))
{
	if(nPledgeType == CPledge::MAIN_CLAN)
	{
		//invite to main clan
		pTarget->GetSocket()->Send("cdS", 0x32, pUser->nObjectID, pPledge->pSD->wszClanName);
		pTarget->pSD->nPledgeType = nPledgeType;
	}
}else
{
	pSocket->SendSystemMessage(0xA4); //You are waiting for another reply
	pSocket->Send("cd", 0x33, 0);
}

original part2:

Вложения

• 12345.JPG
    12345.JPG
    65,4 КБ · Просмотры: 35
010000, Тут человек перепутал наши ники. Вроде ты же работал с Демортом. Тут вопрос скама какого то, глнянь на тему.

Извиняюсь за оффтоп, если человек хочет повторно открыться на данной сборке спустя столько времени, пусть прямо это и напишет в телегу.

Назад
Сверху Снизу