Hello,
I’m using the Lineage 2 Classic client 228EU but same and 228NA and I have an issue where the Token Action button is not displayed at all.
The token exists and is added correctly, but there is no action button in the UI to use it.
I’ve already checked the usual things , but the problem persists.
If anyone has experience with this or knows what needs to be enabled or patched, I’d really appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance.
I’m using the Lineage 2 Classic client 228EU but same and 228NA and I have an issue where the Token Action button is not displayed at all.
The token exists and is added correctly, but there is no action button in the UI to use it.
I’ve already checked the usual things , but the problem persists.
If anyone has experience with this or knows what needs to be enabled or patched, I’d really appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance.
