Title: [WTB] Custom Interface Dev for L2 Classic Protocol 166 (No Source Available)

l2drgpvp

Путник
Пользователь
Сообщения
2
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
0
Реакции
0
Баллы
11
Хроники
  1. Fafurion
Исходники
Отсутствуют
Сборка
no
 
Что за язык ?
 
Title: [WTB] Custom Interface Dev for L2 Classic Protocol 166 (No Source Available)
Body:
Hello, I am looking for a developer to modify my current interface.u and interface.xdat for an L2 Classic Protocol 166 client (Secret of Empire). I do NOT have the source code.
I am running an Interlude-style server on this client, so I need to adapt the interface to match that gameplay. I need the following features added/fixed:

  1. Auto-Shots on Hotbar: Enable right-click Auto-Use for Soulshots/Spiritshots directly from the main shortcut/hotbar (currently, it only works via the dedicated Shots Panel).
  2. Auto-Enchant Skills: Implement an Auto-Enchant Skills panel.
  3. Auto-Augment: Implement an Auto-Augment panel.
  4. Inventory Cleanup: Inside interface.xdat (InventoryWnd), I need you to hide/remove the Bracelet and Agathion slots since I don't use them, and adjust the layout so the inventory looks clean, like a classic Interlude inventory.
I have the ready-to-use compiled files (interface.u, interface.xdat, NWindow.u) from my system folder to provide you. I am ready to pay via PayPal or Crypto.
Please PM me with your price estimation and your Discord ID if you can handle this.



 
Данный сайт использует cookie. Вы должны принять их для продолжения использования. Узнать больше…