Skill Pch Generator for HF Files

CubAfull

Свой человек
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
I made this small HF Skill Pch Generator for shared 273 files in PHP based in the correct script/formula made by . Credits to him! (Send him a beer if you can)

This program can:
- Extract abnormal_type, attribute and target_type from current skilldata.txt, skill_pch.txt and skill_pch2.txt
- Generate skill_pch.txt and skill_pch2.txt based in extracted (or custom) abnormal_type, attribute and target_type

How to use.
Extract:
- Put skilldata.txt, skill_pch.txt and skill_pch2.txt in the "source" folder and run extract.(sh|bat)
- Find the extracted data in the "data" folder. abnormal_type.json, attribute.json, target_type.json, manual_pch_info.txt etc.

Generate:
- Put skilldata.txt in the "source" folder and abnormal_type.json, attribute.json and target_type.json in the "data" folder and run generate.(sh|bat)
- Find the generated skill_pch.txt and skill_pch2.txt in the root folder.

Info:
- In the "data_back" folder you can find the full abnormal_type.json, attribute.json and target_type.json for retail H5. This match the original skilldata.txt.
- The original skilldata.txt/skill_pch.txt have some wrong skill names, for example "s_mental_impoverish_ chance1" (have a space before chance1). Fix this problems first.

Notes:
- Why PHP? Because I like it.
- Ugly code? I made this in small free time.
- Can be optimized? SURE! When I have free time :)

Again, big thanks to !!!

Назад
Сверху Снизу