Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Interlude
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
l2 interlud
Good evening, how do I reduce the size of any NPC and monsters, I want to reduce it to the size of an Agathion, my idea is to take any NPC and turn it into an Agathion, could anyone help me?

I can help you with this.

Send me a list of the monsters that need to be reduced, and over the next few days, I will make them publicly available. Ideally, send the second row from the npcgrp.dat file for these monsters. Would you like me to remove the name display for these monsters?

I can help you with this.

Send me a list of the monsters that need to be reduced, and over the next few days, I will make them publicly available. Ideally, send the second row from the npcgrp.dat file for these monsters. Would you like me to remove the name display for these monsters?
Maybe when you have time you can make a tutorial. I think a lot of people would love to see how this is done.

Artemis_37, just replace DrawScale for the desired monster class.

Where I can find this DrawScale in npcgrp I don't see it. (Please be more specific which file I should edit). Thanks!
You need to change this parameter in the monster class, not in npcgrp. For example
Код:
22500    LineageMonster.angel    LineageMonsters.angel_m00    2    LineageMonstersTex.angel_t00    LineageMonstersTex.angel_t01                        0            10    4416    8    5464    1    4410    7    4411    7    4414    3                                                                                                    1.00000000    0        1                4    ItemSound.shield_steel_2    MonSound.Hit_Wet_3    ItemSound.shield_steel_9    ItemSound.armor_leather_6        3    MonSound4.angel_damage_01    MonSound4.angel_damage_02    MonSound4.angel_damage_03    0            1    0                                                                                                                                                                        1    0                                                                                                                                                                        LineageEffect.p_u002_a    0    50.00000000    250.00000000    70.00000000    0    1    0                        0
you need to modify angel in the file LineageMonster.

wow, I don't know how to thank you, I'll make a list and tell you which ones to reduce, thank you from the bottom of my heart

I will use these NPCs as agathions, if you can reduce them to that size I would appreciate it

Последнее редактирование модератором:
  • Мне нравится
Реакции: Rolo
I will use these NPCs as agathions, if you can reduce them to that size I would appreciate it

Holy shit, there are so many of them! :loltt0: Let's do it this way: write which monster to reduce by what percentage and if you need all of them. Recompiling the file is not difficult for me, but adjusting the sizes will take a lot of time if I do it on my own.

I made a selection, there are few
and about this size, I want to transform it into agathions
1726776954009.png

Ok, I have a few ideas. ) How about the name? Would you like me to remove the name display for these monsters?

No need, because on my server I'm using the pet system itself instead of agathions

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Rolo
Назад
Сверху Снизу