Посмотрите видео ниже, чтобы узнать, как установить наш сайт в виде веб-приложения на главном экране.
Примечание: Эта функция может быть недоступна в некоторых браузерах.
Did i fix it???Its running normal now??But i cant log to client if someone can answer and maybe help i will apreciate it!Hello i am new and trying to open a home server. I am getting error and also i cant login can someone help and see what i am doing wrong?
Thank you.
Have you registered an account for yourself? Judging by what I see, you are using the original Auth from NCsoft. There is no auto account registration.Did i fix it???Its running normal now??But i cant log to client if someone can answer and maybe help i will apreciate it!
thank you.
Thank you very much.Have you registered an account for yourself? Judging by what I see, you are using the original Auth from NCsoft. There is no auto account registration.