Иконка ресурса

PTS HF

Спасибо!

Спасибо, интересно будет покопаться в любимых хрониках.

Попробую, спасибо

Много багов?:)

кто-нибудь знает, что вызывает ошибку «m_QueueItems is NULL» (L2Server)?

Does anyone know what could cause the error "m_QueueItem is NULL" when launching L2Server?

кто-нибудь знает, что вызывает ошибку «m_QueueItems is NULL» (L2Server)?

Does anyone know what could cause the error "m_QueueItem is NULL" when launching L2Server?
Пропишите правильно настройки в SQL файлах lin2comm и lin2world:
Не 127.0.0.1 или 127.0.0, вам нужен 192.168.0.100 или 192.168.0 (зависит от роутера).

Посмотреть можете через консоль CMD:
Код:
Ipconfig/all
Или вам будет сыпать ошибками.

Maksim
Хорошо, я попробую это, спасибо!

Hi, I want to load some events with the eventdata.xml or even adding more events that I don't see in the original file like Heavy Medals, Vitality Event, etc.

What's the correct process to execute events using the eventdata.xml??

Thanks in advanced

Hi, I want to load some events with the eventdata.xml or even adding more events that I don't see in the original file like Heavy Medals, Vitality Event, etc.

What's the correct process to execute events using the eventdata.xml??

Thanks in advanced
Hello you need setup end date for example on 2070 year and look more settings there, maybe have switches like false. 🍻

Hello you need setup end date for example on 2070 year and look more settings there, maybe have switches like false.🍻
Hi Maxim, thanks for answering so quickly. I think I have something wrong because I have the following setup for the watermelon event for example:
1713964245246.png

But looking to the err logs I found these lines:

04/24/2024 03:13:42.543, [.\XmlLoader.cpp][95][XmlLoader] fail to find root element for xml file[..\Script\eventdata.xml]
04/24/2024 03:13:42.543, [.\GameEventSystem.cpp][200] Fail to load eventdata.xml

Назад
Сверху Снизу