Баллы
1 313
Хроники
  1. Chronicle 4: Scions of Destiny
Исходники
Отсутствуют
Сборка
ц4
у кого можно приобрести норм сборку птс ц4 на данный момент ?

Calling Vanganth a shit? You cannot make even 0.1% of job which Vanganth did. You cannot even code a single code by your own and reselling other's stuff. Respect Vanganth! Because of him you can touch IT OFF.
Im writing about scripts of vanganth. ofc vanganth C6 is trash, Thw best is for C4 and now for classic C4-C6.

WTS L2OFF C4 and C4 - Classic Interlude ready to go server.

Test C4:
Test C4 - Classic Interlude:

if you interesting send me on skype zoumhs999

zoumhs files are legit , ignore bayqus aka 010010 he tried to scam me he is natzugen , scammer in maxcheaters

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
zoumhs files are legit , ignore bayqus aka 010010 he tried to scam me he is natzugen , scammer in maxcheaters
Let me to enlighten you kid.

- Those files does not belongs to Zoumhs. All what he can is just to blame a developer of the files which he is using :)
- He is a wannabe developer which does not know a shit about L2OFF development.

What about calling me as a scammer?
- I did not scam anyone, anywhere and never. (I was banned from MXC because of deal with MrPro and I am very glad about that).
- I don't really know you. A couple of times i have talked to you and you wanted to buy files from me and I offered you and you did not buy. (Why the hell are you calling me a scammer?)
- And so there is a great opportunity as "Arbitrage". Open a topic there and I'll deal with you separately :)

I understand that it's a life rule man. When you tell the truth to someone about him his getting mad and trying to counterattack. You guys better move your trash out of this forum. One is reselling someone's work here and another unknown NPC is coming to defend him here:ROFLMAO:. Also nobody said that his files are shit. Read carefully what you read or buy some horse glasses.

P.S - This topic is absolutely not for your circus.

Последнее редактирование:
Let me enlighten you kid.

- Those files does not belong to Zoomhs. All what he can is just to blame a developer of the files which he is using:)

- I did not scam anyone, anywhere and never. (I was banned from MXC because of deal with MrPro and I am very glad about that).
- I don't really know you. A couple of times i have talked to you and you wanted to buy files from me and I offered you and you did not buy. (Why the hell are you calling me a scammer?)
- And so there is a great opportunity as "Arbitrage" . Open a topic there and I'll deal with you separately:)

I understand that it's a life rule man. When you tell the truth to someone about him his getting mad and trying to counterattack. You guys better move your trash out of this forum. One is reselling someone's work here and another unknown NPC is coming to defend him here :ROFLMAO:. Also nobody said that his files are shit. Read carefully what you read or buy some horse glasses.

PS - This topic is absolutely not for your circus.
being a scammer does not change the fact, all i read is blabla :*

Let me to enlighten you kid.

- Those files does not belongs to Zoumhs. All what he can is just to blame a developer of the files which he is using :)

- And so there is a great opportunity as "Arbitrage". Open a topic there and I'll deal with you separately :)

I understand that it's a life rule man. When you tell the truth to someone about him his getting mad and trying to counterattack. You guys better move your trash out of this forum. One is reselling someone's work here and another unknown NPC is coming to defend him here:ROFLMAO:. Also nobody said that his files are shit. Read carefully what you read or buy some horse glasses.

P.S - This topic is absolutely not for your circus.
На самом деле, было бы хорошей практикой открывать репутационные арбитражи, за необоснованные обвинения в мошенничестве/некомпетентности и т.п, с последующим набутыливанием балаболов, но увы, это утопия)

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
being a scammer does not change the fact, all i read is blabla :*

Start a thread there with proofs of scam. Give us all detailed information about how I did scam you please.

kick Ради всего святого не храните таких клоунов в этом форуме. Я как пользователь этого форума прошу тебя.

Назад
Сверху Снизу