https://mmo-dev.info/rules/#rule-12_4
- Хроники
- Interlude
- Сборка
- npc with effects
Hey everyone!
As has become tradition, I'm back again to share something with the community.
Last year I posted this content: Harnak's Wraith, and thanks to the positive feedback, I decided to repeat it
So, as a Christmas gift this year, I'm making these NPCs available to you.
The idea is to help those who are developing servers, events, or just testing new things in Lineage 2.
You can use, edit, and adapt them freely.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a great end of the year!
Hugs!
As has become tradition, I'm back again to share something with the community.
Last year I posted this content: Harnak's Wraith, and thanks to the positive feedback, I decided to repeat it
So, as a Christmas gift this year, I'm making these NPCs available to you.
The idea is to help those who are developing servers, events, or just testing new things in Lineage 2.
You can use, edit, and adapt them freely.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a great end of the year!
Hugs!
Вы не можете просматривать ссылку пожалуйста воспользуйтесь следующими ссылками Вход или Регистрация