Looking for java programmers who can write l2s code, if you have enough credit and ability, I will share all the l2s code I purchased.

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Looking for java programmers who can write l2s code, if you have enough credit and ability, I will share all the l2s code I purchased.

АП темы производится только встроенной функцией. Любые АПы "сообщением" запрещены.
Is anyone here?

you need to write what exactly you want from Java programmer. There are many good programmers on the forum.
And L2S - L2Scripts?

yes,L2S =L2Scripts?

by handing over the source code that you purchased from the developers, you will violate your agreement with them ... I do not think that l2scripts sold you their developments with the possibility of further distribution ...

by handing over the source code that you purchased from the developers, you will violate your agreement with them ... I do not think that l2scripts sold you their developments with the possibility of further distribution ...
I am from l2s
All documents are purchased without any restrictions, I can hire or find my partner: I can come and use these documents.

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
а скрипты вам сами не могут код писать?

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
Are there still programmers who know L2Scripts? Are there any handy ones for work?

Are there any technicians there?

Назад
Сверху Снизу