L2OFF auto class change

Charus

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello, here is a simple code for players automatic change their class when they reach level 20, 40, 76. People with little knownledge on ai modifing will get this working. Code has to be added on tutorial_quest_npc class on events LEVEL_UP and MENU_SELECTED

Вложения

• auto_class_change.7z
    2,5 КБ · Просмотры: 35

Оверпостинг
nice shared

I can't get this code added to IA?

Your code is not secured against packet changes from user side; with that code I can make orc treasure hunter for example just by changing reply value in packet

1717134841173.png

Your code is not secured against packet changes from user side; with that code I can make orc treasure hunter for example just by changing reply value in packet

Посмотреть вложение 74985
Try doing this then, you who know everything, this is just an AI, it is not a server source code. Possible also add a protection in source about races, is simple fix add class ID above link reply, you not give any solution, only speak one shit, simple fix add class ID, because you not talk this? Possible also change race class in Oficial server with this method. :ROFLMAO:
Код:
myself.ClassChange(talker, CLASS ID HERE);
Thanks Charus

Just point out here that this code can be exploited, so calm down and take your pills :)

you guys are stressed and I want to add the code to test, which one is right?

Посмотреть вложение 74985
Even if i put unique reply's for each class id you still can see them right here and still be able to get the class you want with a packet changer. Its up to the server admin to set the reply's for the class id for his server. Im just sharing the idea

You can always verify if current class can reach desired class.

Great sharing

Назад
Сверху Снизу