I stopped updating this version; I'm working on the Warg, Rosevain, and Samurai Crow versions.Багов более чем предостаточно и больше чем последнем мобиусе. Единственное - это более правильный LCoin Shop, больше преимуществ не нашел.
+- когда Samurai Crow?I stopped updating this version; I'm working on the Warg, Rosevain, and Samurai Crow versions.
Samurai Crow only sell > 200$ datapack compiled > 400$ Source or 550$ Source server + Source interface+- когда Samurai Crow?
I don't use mobius; the javx work stopped at version 502, so I made it available. The bases for the new revisions 509, 521, and 542 are emuDEV.Норм бизенс!! покупаешь к мобиуса за 200 с исходами и с обновами, а сам продает по 200 и 400 сурсы)) хДД причем без правок(это если считать что было на 502 от него)
ХДДДД а emuDEV знает что вы продаете его работы?)I don't use mobius; the javx work stopped at version 502, so I made it available. The bases for the new revisions 509, 521, and 542 are emuDEV.
I'm not selling his work; I'm selling my work based on his work, just as he sells his work based on another developer, who also sells his own work based on another developer. Nobody is reinventing the wheel!ХДДДД а emuDEV знает что вы продаете его работы?)
ну тогда расскажи что у тебя есть что нет у него? Хотя на сколько я знаю у него есть много и гаранты и гиры лимиты и т..д что ты можешь предложить такого что бы это стоило настолько больше?I'm not selling his work; I'm selling my work based on his work, just as he sells his work based on another developer, who also sells his own work based on another developer. Nobody is reinventing the wheel!
ну тогда расскажи что у тебя есть что нет у него? Хотя на сколько я знаю у него есть много и гаранты и гиры лимиты и т..д что ты можешь предложить такого что бы это стоило настолько больше?
ну тогда по твоим словам ты продаешь его сборку просто дороже)) хД тупо клоунThere's nothing in my project that's more worthwhile than buying his design. If you ask me what the best option is, I'd say the best option is to buy directly from him!
Yes, you're right!ну тогда по твоим словам ты продаешь его сборку просто дороже)) хД тупо клоун
Hello, I wanted to buy the Warg. Do you have it available? And what are the prices for a customer + power supply?Samurai Crow only sell > 200$ datapack compiled > 400$ Source or 550$ Source server + Source interface
ThankyouYeni Proje Özü kaynağı
L2 JavX Essence Guardians + geçerli lisans
*** Gizli metin alıntı yapılamaz. ***
Вы не можете просматривать ссылку пожалуйста воспользуйтесь следующими ссылками Вход или Регистрация
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?