How do you add icons from NEW to OLD chronicles?

Salty Mike

hella salty
VIP
Неукротимое пламя
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 438
ICONS, ITEMS, ETC.

More info on the matter -

I'm trying to take some items from ESSENCE/Classic (306 and 311 protocol versions), such as EPIC JEWELLERY upgrade until level 6 and some other items. I can open and read the contents of the UTX files, but I have no idea how to make them compliant with High Five Chronicle. Could you tell me which programmes to use and how to properly save the files? Also, do I have to add the items one by one, or can I take the entire file (let's say Icon.utx), rename it, and adjust the paths in the *.DAT file within L2 High Five's System folder?

Google Translate - RUS:

Подробнее по теме -

Я пытаюсь взять некоторые предметы из ESSENCE / Classic (версии протокола 306 и 311), например, апгрейд EPIC JEWELLERY до уровня 6 и некоторые другие предметы. Я могу открывать и читать содержимое файлов UTX, но понятия не имею, как сделать их совместимыми с High Five Chronicle. Подскажите, какие программы использовать и как правильно сохранять файлы? Кроме того, нужно ли добавлять элементы по одному или я могу взять весь файл (скажем, Icon.utx), переименовать его и настроить пути в файле * .DAT в системной папке L2 High Five?

read this

Thank you! I couldn't understand everything, so I won't be able to do it myself in the future, but at least there was a share with adapted to H5 icons.

Назад
Сверху Снизу