How do I increase the size of the Wnd NPCDialogWnd?

StreetPlayerxD

Выдающийся
VIP
Старожил I степени
Сообщения
136
Розыгрыши
0
Решения
2
Репутация
1
Реакции
12
Баллы
1 330
How do I increase the size of the Wnd NPCDialogWnd?

protocol 311
 
How do I increase the size of the Wnd NPCDialogWnd?

protocol 311
If the window is created in native code ( nwindow.dll) u have to find the class of it and then u have to find function constructor where constant params ( width, height) are set and then u have to change them .
Only if this window isnt created by interface.xdat ( if so u have to change .xdat)
 
How do I increase the size of the Wnd NPCDialogWnd?

protocol 311
Можно указать размер окна прямо в пакете NpcHtmlMessage. Формат пакета "dSddc" где "c" - это размер диалогового окна. 0 - обычный, 1 - большой, 2 - на пол экрана
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу