Player gets disconnected at a random time, solution?

Salty Mike

hella salty
VIP
Неукротимое пламя
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 438
Хроники
  1. Chaotic Throne: High Five
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
ALL
I've got the source of a server, which looks quite good on paper. Does not have an active licensing system that I know of or that shows up anywhere, except on the Gameserver.bat CMD.
The issue is that in 20-30 minutes (at random, one time it happens on minute 21, another time on minute 27 etc), my character gets disconnected and when I try to log in, even with a different account, it does not go past the SERVER SELECTION screen.
Also, the game server console keeps showing progress, even hours after the disconnect happens. It keeps updating events, saving and reloading other automated tasks, but won't let anyone enter the game.

Any ideas what could be causing the issue and where I should search for it?

Maybe there is some active users limitation? As you said you have source code, right? So you can add more detailed logging in manual disconnect method and some places where it's called to get the issue reason. How much active connections do you usually have when you start losing them?

I'm testing on my own, so I only have 1 char logged in. It is the Sunrise 1098, which is a bit different from SR-1091 that has been shared earlier by LordWinter. I've just commented on that threat, so hopefully, someone will figure it out because I obviously cannot. :D

Назад
Сверху Снизу