Gracia Epilogue server sales

Laskov

Путник
Пользователь
Сообщения
7
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
0
Реакции
0
Баллы
14
Хроники
  1. The 2nd Throne: Gracia
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
For 50x to 100x servers
Good afternoon, everyone on the forum.
I have a question: I’d like to know if there is a reliable site that sells a Gracia Epilogue set.
 
Given the situation, there's no other option but to work with the L2JMobius project.
 
Given the situation, there's no other option but to work with the L2JMobius project.
Many say that L2jMobius is still in the testing phase.
Сообщение объединено:
Given the situation, there's no other option but to work with the L2JMobius project.
Thanks a lot for the tip; I'll take a look to see what they have available.
 
I'm looking for one too; I really like them and miss having a GF and GEP server.
 
I want to download this file, but I don't have enough points to "like" it and start the download. I would be very grateful if someone could send me a direct download link.
Código-fonte mais recente da equipe j2dev (JunkyFunky) - Código-fonte mais recente da equipe j2dev (JunkyFunky)
 

False

Баллов: 10
Спам не по теме (флуд сообщений в каждой теме) не касаемо самой темы.
Does anyone have an L2OFF GF and GEP package? Does anyone have the complete GF Vanganth?
 
Есть ли у кого-нибудь пакет L2OFF GF и GEP? Есть ли у кого-нибудь полный комплект GF Vanganth?
там нет полной реализации эпилога. по сути это тот же ГФ с мобами и скилами с эпилога.
 
Is there a complete GF package ready to put online? Do you happen to know?
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу