Неукротимое пламя
Старожил I степени
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 553
Maksim добавил(а) новый ресурс:

Extender High Five 5 by eressea поддержка vs2005 - Поддержка студии 2005 с небольшими фиксами.

Переделал проект экстендера, теперь полностью поддерживает visual studio 2005 sp1.
Больше не нужно ставить новые версии, достаточно установить 2005 и собрать проект.

Последняя ревизия на дату публикации: l2shrine-extender-h5-01eca7b39332
П.С: Спасибо за отличный экстендер eressea ты лучшая, обожаю твой код :Happy:

Модификация файлов

Server\EnchantItem.cpp
Server\EnchantItem.h
Common\Parser.cpp
Common\Config.cpp

Новые файлы и папка...​

Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

На пятнашке то красивее работать

If anyone has a problem with the compile and errors like the one in first image.
then go to project properties-General and select Use Unicode Character Set, see image 2,
and the compile will be successful see image 3.

Вложения

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211 КБ · Просмотры: 81
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    215,7 КБ · Просмотры: 70
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103,5 КБ · Просмотры: 69
На пятнашке то красивее работать
Так то оно да, там же есть нагет еще для дополнительных фишек если надо реализовать чтобы не искать.
С другой стороны мне нужно было просто собрать, изначально он использует v80.
Нужно было внести ряд изменений по скольку в более новых студиях там некоторые функции по другому работают.
У меня не завелся компилятор v80 в VS2022, по этой причине сделал так. :pandaredlol:
If anyone has a problem with the compile and errors like the one in first image.
then go to project properties-General and select Use Unicode Character Set, see image 2,
and the compile will be successful see image 3.
Thanks for help with :Coffee:

The v80 compiler in VS2022 did not start for me, for this reason I did this.:pandaredlol:
For me it works with vs2022 or 2015 but only when have vs2010, needs a combination of 3 vs to work. example 2022 with 2010 and 2005 toghether.

Have you found a way to make the global chat work? I tried to put the code from Gracia epilogue but it doesn't work

and the splitAI too.

Вложения

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    187,9 КБ · Просмотры: 38
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    199,8 КБ · Просмотры: 53
For me it works with vs2022 or 2015 but only when have vs2010, needs a combination of 3 vs to work. example 2022 with 2010 and 2005 toghether.

Have you found a way to make the global chat work? I tried to put the code from Gracia epilogue but it doesn't work

and the splitAI too.
Thanks well there need x3 visual studio to compile extender, on my way only 1.:Hot:

About SplitAI you need official PTS HF5, i not shure she fixed or not.
Code from epilogue extender not works with hf extender cause there need other offsets or asm hooks.

Have you found the pathfind issue before attack or skill ?, it don't find the correct pathnode when you attack or use an skill to a mob but it goes fine if you click around it.

Have you found the pathfind issue before attack or skill ?, it don't find the correct pathnode when you attack or use an skill to a mob but it goes fine if you click around it.
Hello patchnode not effect on players or mobs when attack them, there just walk around stones for example.
I not see any issues, maybe need tuning server settings cause on my side total memory 256gb, server without players with tuning iobuffer and only with l2server, l2npc, hauth cached use 16gb.
Also with players there need default value iobuffer.
Maybe need tuning network settings cause not all works smooth.

weird, I have 64GB of ram, someone else with the same behaviour ? mobs find pathnode just fine, but players attacking mobs gets stuck on rocks or trees