Edits - Client and Server

Horyon

Пляшущий с бубном
Участник
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
Need this edits to mobius 388, and client 388. Reply in private ur price for each request. I will choose on price, reputation on forum, examples of previous work.

Servers mods:

1 - edit shift handler to show only drops in a different window. (in source if shows in CB, its easy to change the window, the work here is edit the drops how they are displayed and a button click to sort depent on button. Exemple: If click in Item Name it will sort in order, same for amount and %)

2 - edit my premium item to appear in html window, and by click check if person has premium using player.hasPremium, if yes show proper html, and dont, check if have item, if not show proper html, if dont have premium but have the item, consume item, add other item, and give premium status 1 month.

3 - for future: mod to open server but player cant move or attack. and a gm command to turn off and let player play.

have others but atm is that i need

Client mods:

1 - make the window to show drops(server mobs item 1 )

2 - add side bar icon to premium(same html window that item call)

3 - for future: change map and minimap imgs

4 - add school of dark arts side of Atelia fortress( MAP EDIT)

5 - remove dk option in character creation(already removed Kamael and Ertheya ty default_npc)

thats it for the moment ty in advance.

I can do all of the server parts, but not the client. Pricing is negotiable.

Need this edits to mobius 388, and client 388. Reply in private ur price for each request. I will choose on price, reputation on forum, examples of previous work.

Servers mods:

1 - edit shift handler to show only drops in a different window. (in source if shows in CB, its easy to change the window, the work here is edit the drops how they are displayed and a button click to sort depent on button. Exemple: If click in Item Name it will sort in order, same for amount and %)

2 - edit my premium item to appear in html window, and by click check if person has premium using player.hasPremium, if yes show proper html, and dont, check if have item, if not show proper html, if dont have premium but have the item, consume item, add other item, and give premium status 1 month.

3 - for future: mod to open server but player cant move or attack. and a gm command to turn off and let player play.

have others but atm is that i need

Client mods:

1 - make the window to show drops(server mobs item 1 )

2 - add side bar icon to premium(same html window that item call)

3 - for future: change map and minimap imgs

4 - add school of dark arts side of Atelia fortress( MAP EDIT)

5 - remove dk option in character creation(already removed Kamael and Ertheya ty default_npc)

thats it for the moment ty in advance.
Helo guys, updating my needs.

Salty Mike are doing server side changes.

So i keep searching for the Client mods.

OBS: if payment method need be paypal, i cant send friend option cause dont exist here anymore. Need send normal and wait u receive. I have no problem wait u take the money for them send the files.

But if have other method that i can use credit card will be better to both sides.

Ty in advance. Forum are helping me alot!!

The server-side job has been completed. It has been ready since yesterday, but I sent over the diff patch for them to apply just now.
The only issue I have is with the payment, which has been sent as PAY FOR GOODS/SERVICES on PayPal. I have a feeling that the guy is going to request a refund, but time will tell. :)
This is also the reason why I was reluctant to send the changes earlier.
Also, I have recorded all of our communication and have video proof of how each of the features is working on the desired protocol version from the same developer.

[29.04.2023] EDIT: Money has been received.

Последнее редактирование:
The server-side job has been completed. It has been ready since yesterday, but I sent over the diff patch for them to apply just now.
The only issue I have is with the payment, which has been sent as PAY FOR GOODS/SERVICES on PayPal. I have a feeling that the guy is going to request a refund, but time will tell. :)
This is also the reason why I was reluctant to send the changes earlier.
Also, I have recorded all of our communication and have video proof of how each of the features is working on the desired protocol version from the same developer.
Everything will be ok. The limitation on paypal sometimes is hard but like u say time will tell, just ask for when u receive post here about the job and payment complete for other ppl dont get afraid.

Ty in advance, the job was really professional, 1 file patch and all is working as i desired, and some even better with the good skills and patience Salty offer in the process.

Trusted and skilled server dev for who need it.

Назад
Сверху Снизу