Client Work

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Fabio

Интересующийся
Местный
Куратор Данных
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
im looking for interface.xdat protocol 228 !

Fabio, ищешь или купить хочешь?

i want to buy!

for how much?

write me ! a price

i guess u can find it easy at google, 228 seems old one.

Учитывая ник ТСа и какую аватарку он использует, если он будет заявлять во время работы с ним о какой-то связи с иннадрилом - знайте, это разводилово. Я все)

lol)) guess if you have u something with innadril u didnt ask for buy something for such protocol.

Initially, I lack access to a server. My primary objective is to commence learning using older client systems before transitioning to newer ones.

what do u mean ? if i take a picture for somewhere im and this guy? i dont have any connection with innadril !
I mean, that regarding you'r "fresh" nickname change (that showed in your profile) And fresh avatar, that was taken from Innadril website\launcher (This picture was generated by AI), and the previous owner name of Innadril - Fabio, Im just saying that if you will say in your deals, that you have some relation to the Innadril project - it's a scam, If no, use it np. Im just warn ppl.

i dident tell to someone im fabio from innadril and none come to me to tell if im this guy i find this image online and i like it.

my name is fabio like fabio from innadril if the image make this things i will change it.. synonyms

Last time i saw this xdat was on a client development discord serrver by Nevesoma, pm ur discord.

i dident tell to someone im fabio from innadril and none come to me to tell if im this guy i find this image online and i like it.

my name is fabio like fabio from innadril if the image make this things i will change it..
Im not claiming you on something, Im just warn ppl, that in case if you will say something like this, they shoul'd be ready to be dissapointed later. This is how work this community forum, when you do some suspective actions, and users know somenting, they warn other community members. If it's just сoincidence, no worry about it.

Last time i saw this xdat was on a client development discord serrver by Nevesoma, pm ur discord.
at what discord?

Im not claiming you on something, Im just warn ppl, that in case if you will say something like this, they shoul'd be ready to be dissapointed later. This is how work this community forum, when you do some suspective actions, and users know somenting, they warn other community members. If it's just сoincidence, no worry about it.
nothing problem :)

someone can sell this tool?

Topic: Closed i Find!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу