Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. The 2nd Throne: Gracia
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
Epilogue
please can someone explain to me how I can add an Npc GmShop and an Npc Buff why the revision I'm using doesn't have Custom_Npc Sql

you can create sql query for adding required npcs. or copy one of existing from npc.sql and change npc_id to your npc_buffer/gmshop.

you can create sql query for adding required npcs. or copy one of existing from npc.sql and change npc_id to your npc_buffer/gmshop.
good morning friend how can i create a sql query to add needed npcs can you give me an example.
because in the project I'm using there is no more when I copy another custom sql sql from error

Вложения

• sql.rar
    146,1 КБ · Просмотры: 3
good morning friend how can i create a sql query to add needed npcs can you give me an example.
because in the project I'm using there is no more when I copy another custom sql sql from error
Well, i think, in your emulator npc is stored in xml or json format (in datapack). So, try to search its here

Вложения

• npcs.rar
    1,2 МБ · Просмотры: 2
this xml file i didn't think could take a look at this file

this xml file i didn't think could take a look at this file
lol, you already have folder with custom npc. for example - npc buffer id is 50008. I dont know, how is working npc parser in your source, but, if npc with id 50008 does not exist - copy <npc> block to any other npc.xml and past in the end of file.

HostMan, good morning friend yes bro Npc buff I managed to work I could give // spawn 50008 he appeared now so I can create a GM-Shop like I can do

lol, you already have folder with custom npc. for example - npc buffer id is 50008. I dont know, how is working npc parser in your source, but, if npc with id 50008 does not exist - copy <npc> block to any other npc.xml and past in the end of file.
good morning friend yes bro Npc buff I managed to work I could give // spawn 50008 he appeared now so I can create a GM-Shop like I can do

Назад
Сверху Снизу