A tiny but perhaps important question regarding the functionality here in the forum !?

Eddyyy

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
hello everyone here, ... lately i have been busy creating my own lineage 2 java server. and i really wanted to change some of the weapon models in length and possibly size. so the mesh. then i started looking for one or more programs suitable for this purpose. at some point i came across the unreal editor, which now enables me to create .ukx files. just to my regret, the .ukx version of the unreal editor is not compatible with lineage 2. then i continued looking for a solution on the internet ... and after a long search i ended up here. I think .. I also found the corresponding patch for the unreal editor here in the forum. I could also download the file for it. only a password is now required to unzip the file. The following text is written in the corresponding post ---> "You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here" <--- now I'm desperately looking for the like button. but I don't find any. can one of the experienced forum members help me here, please. I would be very thankful. I had this text translated with google, .. so please excuse for certain incomprehensibility ..... Please Notice: This is an automatically translated article!

thanks for all the information
thank you first for your time.......! so i have to be accepted as a member of a group here in the forum, .. or do i have to create a group myself? unfortunately, with the google translator from russian to english, i am not really smart about what i have to do ....!?

Eddyyy

It looks pretty straight forward to me, even with the use of Google Translate:

In order to be able to set reactions, or in other words for the LIKE button to appear, you need to be Participant, which requires you to have 10 messages and 5 reactions to your posts and/or comments.

1628325975960.png

• Мне нравится
Реакции: kick
Eddyyy

It looks pretty straight forward to me, even with the use of Google Translate:

In order to be able to set reactions, or in other words for the LIKE button to appear, you need to be Participant, which requires you to have 10 messages and 5 reactions to your posts and/or comments.

Посмотреть вложение 38366
hello Bru7al, ..... many thanks for your detailed and very easy to understand explanation and information.

then I can only hope .... that I also get reactions to my posts here in the forum, ... because I don't think I can influence that in a positive way ..

There are strict rules regarding reaction and reputation points given to other people. The easiest way, in my personal opinion, is by sharing custom content, be it in the form of custom items, sounds, animations, UI, or code, and locking it behind a reaction.

Назад
Сверху Снизу