Which is the free-share with the most stable core?

Salty Mike

hella salty
VIP
Неукротимое пламя
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 438
Хроники
  1. Chaotic Throne: High Five
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
все
I've been downloading, installing, and going through the core of many free-shared servers HIGH FIVE (H5 / HF) and I still cannot determine which one has the most solid core.

What are your recommendations?
My plan is to heavily customise pretty much everything, so missing quests, events, etc are not a problem. What I'm afraid of the most is the presence of a game-breaking glitch that I do not know of, thus being unable to fix/patch it.

What the best /most stable/ core would look like is something that has no major holes (duplication glitches, stats/subclasses/item stacking etc).

GT - Pyc:

Я загружал, устанавливал и просматривал ядро многих бесплатных совместно используемых серверов HIGH FIVE (H5 / HF), и я до сих пор не могу определить, какой из них имеет самое надежное ядро.

Каковы ваши рекомендации?
Я планирую сильно настроить практически все, чтобы пропущенные квесты, события и тд не были проблемой. Больше всего я боюсь наличия сбоя в игре, о котором я не знаю.
Наилучшим/наиболее стабильным ядром будет то, что не имеет серьезных дыр (глюки дублирования, складывание на статс/сабклассы/предметов и тд).

I've been downloading, installing, and going through the core of many free-shared servers HIGH FIVE (H5 / HF) and I still cannot determine which one has the most solid core.

My plan is to heavily customise pretty much everything, so missing quests, events, etc are not a problem. What I'm afraid of the most is the presence of a game-breaking glitch that I do not know of, thus being unable to fix/patch it.

What the best /most stable/ core would look like is something that has no major holes (duplication glitches, stats/subclasses/item stacking etc).

GT - Pyc:

Я загружал, устанавливал и просматривал ядро многих бесплатных совместно используемых серверов HIGH FIVE (H5 / HF), и я до сих пор не могу определить, какой из них имеет самое надежное ядро.

Я планирую сильно настроить практически все, чтобы пропущенные квесты, события и тд не были проблемой. Больше всего я боюсь наличия сбоя в игре, о котором я не знаю.
Наилучшим/наиболее стабильным ядром будет то, что не имеет серьезных дыр (глюки дублирования, складывание на статс/сабклассы/предметов и тд).
You need only HF client right? Try this one.

You need only HF client right? Try this one.
No, I need all of the HF features, as I'm going to alter them. I'm not interested in Interlude. I have premium access to acis, but I'm interested in H5.

No, I need all of the HF features, as I'm going to alter them. I'm not interested in Interlude. I have premium access to acis, but I'm interested in H5.
"open team" source then. But it is heavily different from other sources so be prepared for that.

I couldn't find the source code of Open Team, only a pre-compiled version shared by Rolo, which is of no use to me, since I need the java/core part too in order to make my modifications. :/

Salty Mike, я компилировал из исходников, предоставленных в той же теме. Правда, автор поста сказал, что ответственность за файлы на себя не берет. :D

• Мне нравится
Реакции: KATE

GT - Pyc:

1)Исходники - CCCP HF last
2)Исходники - Исходники Open-Team
3)Исходники - JTS - JDK12
4)Исходники - LostWorld JDK 12
5)Исходники - L2GW (custom)
любой какой вам по душе :Run:

Salty Mike, я компилировал из исходников, предоставленных в той же теме. Правда, автор поста сказал, что ответственность за файлы на себя не берет. :D
The download link of the aforementioned thread is dead/broken/does not work.

Другого пути донести смысл, видимо, нет. :ROFLMAO:

этот форум несколько обмельчал, т.к. в первом посте никто не посоветовал л2скриптс

Rolo :D
Thanks! I thought it was the same as yours since they share the same name.

PrizraKZN
I've used scripts before, been playing around with their HF + GoD multi-client version trying to figure out how it handles both clients. I'll check this original one, thanks! :)

Sorry for the double post! (I hope they get merged automatically!)

The download link for this L2-Scripts original is also dead/broken.

1628437116361.png

Назад
Сверху Снизу