Баллы
1 438
Хроники
  1. Prologue: Prelude of War
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
Essence 362
Could anybody tell me what should the server send in response to the client after it receives the "C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI" packet?

This menu:
1693772013621.png

This is what the client sends when you open it:
C#:
function SendMultiSellList()
{
    local array<byte> stream;
    local UIPacket._C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI packet;

packet.nEventIndex = BLACKCOUPON_OLDSERVER;
    // End:0x30
    if(! class'UIPacket'.static.Encode_C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI(stream, packet))
    {
        return;
    }
    class'UIPacket'.static.RequestUIPacket(class'UIPacket'.const.C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI, stream);
}

I have tried sending the data through a regular Multisell packet, but it opens a new Multisell window, instead of displaying the items in the Black Coupon window.

Решение
Could anybody tell me what should the server send in response to the client after it receives the "C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI" packet?

This menu:
Посмотреть вложение 54872

C#:
{

{
        return;
    }
    class'UIPacket'.static.RequestUIPacket(class'UIPacket'.const.C_EX_SELECT_GLOBAL_EVENT_UI, stream);
}

I have tried sending the data through a regular Multisell packet, but it opens a new Multisell window, instead of...

This menu:
Посмотреть вложение 54872

C#:
{

{
        return;
    }
}

I have tried sending the data through a regular Multisell packet, but it opens a new Multisell window, instead of displaying the items in the Black Coupon window.

wish will help

Вложения

• Black Coupon.zip
    30,5 КБ · Просмотры: 29
  • Мне нравится
Реакции: kick

Salty Mike

Баллов: 10
    for the solution
Решение
Назад
Сверху Снизу