Хроники
  1. Interlude
  2. Chaotic Throne: High Five
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
Lucera2/3
Доброго времени суток.
Сижу на сборке Interlude от Vampire. На всеми очень любимом клиенте Interlude, который не позволяет мне реализовать все то что моя голова нафантазировала по серверу. В общем задался вопросом - а не апнуть ли мне(чужими руками) пакетку сервера до более поздних хроник(ХФ/ГоД)? Ну и конечно сразу встаёт следующий вопрос - а сколько эта работа будет стоит?
PS эта тема ещё не тз, я еще не предлагаю никому работу! На данный момент меня интересует порядок цен!

Good day.
I'm sitting on the Interlude build from Vampire. On the much-loved Interlude client, which does not allow me to implement everything that my head has dreamed up about the server. In general, I wondered - shouldn’t I (with someone else’s hands) upgrade the server package to later chronicles (HF/Year)? And of course, the next question immediately arises - how much will this work cost?
PS this topic is not technical yet, I am not offering anyone a job yet! At the moment I'm interested in the price order!

It took me about 1.5-2 months (300-350 man-hours) to bring a HF source to a playable state on one of the latest chronicles. However, the main issue is not with altering the source (packets and reworking existing features to fit the new client's requirements), but the client. There's a tonne of things you have to change, and I'm not talking only about *.DAT files.

However, if the source you have is stable (tried and tested), then I'm willing to do it for free, with the condition that you won't sell it for at least 6-10 months.

Назад
Сверху Снизу