Недавнее содержимое от steve1987

  1. steve1987

    Fafurion Temple + Fafurion Nest (For High Five 5)

    Coming soon I ready , sorry I busy , but I try finishing for fast...
  2. steve1987

    Fafurion Temple + Fafurion Nest (For High Five 5)

    need geodata.... 2 days after I finished :Freezing:
  3. steve1987

    Сплеш загрузки под Windows 10 x64 HF5

    1. you could add step for amd duo core processors users to download duo core optimizier. it bumps fps for like 20-30 + for them. 2.next thing : start > services.msc > and deactivate ( turn off ) themes ( the theme for windows) - yes it turns off the theme in windows, but gives 5-10 fps boost 3...
  4. steve1987

    Ищу stressweb без шела

    loooool bro ,:D
  5. steve1987

    Seawave Serpent for HF5

    When u add for server side follow this : collision_height" value="71.2165
  6. steve1987

    Seawave Serpent for HF5

    steve1987 submitted a new resource: Seawave Serpent for HF5 - npc Read more about this resource...
  7. steve1987

    Fafurion Temple + Fafurion Nest (For High Five 5)

    Give me 3 or 4 days I do it....
  8. steve1987

    Fafurion Temple + Fafurion Nest (For High Five 5)

    steve1987 submitted a new resource: Fafurion Temple + Fafurion Nest (For High Five 5) - L2, Fafurion,high five,high five 5 Read more about this resource...
  9. steve1987

    Fafurion Grand Boss for HF

    steve1987 submitted a new resource: Fafurion Grand Boss for HF - Fafurion Grand Boss Read more about this resource...
  10. steve1987

    mp3 (полные)

    750 мб ?
Назад
Сверху Снизу