Недавнее содержимое от Artemis_37

  1. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Everything is included in the download files ... X_X
  2. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Imagine what people have nowadays ... lazy, not informed, ready to fall for scam.
  3. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    I told you about the arrows. Export them from the utx > make them transparent with alpha channel and put them again.
  4. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    It's not working like that. You need to edit the xdat file and to make the new background texture.
  5. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Make the textures transparent.
  6. Artemis_37

    Auction House from Fafurion for lucera2 classic

    Be more specific what issue you find with the AI ... I also said in the description "If you find any bugs post in the thread." So when you post rubbish comments, make sure to post the right issue so I can fix it.
  7. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Whats the point of this post?
  8. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Did you fix the alt+g inventory? (when you press alt+g > inventory the textures of the inventory are broken/cut).
  9. Artemis_37

    [Перезалив] lin2world

    Спасибо. The share have 1 sql file? LOL :ROFLMAO:
  10. Artemis_37

    Не работает анимация костюма

    The files are broken/missing for this race. I was had similar issues with other armor from l2rr
  11. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Mate, I'm telling you that imgsrc do not work. On npcs or else. At least for me. You can try yourself.
  12. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    I know about that, but I need different designs for each page. Like this.
  13. Artemis_37

    Auction House from Fafurion for lucera2 classic

    Artemis_37 submitted a new resource: Auction House from Fafurion for lucera2 classic - lucera2, classic Read more about this resource...
  14. Artemis_37

    "Abstract" interface for Interlude

    Hey guys, does anyone test the background option for the html tag? Like <html imgsrc="texture.my" width=100 height=300> I'm trying to add a custom background to the community board but for some reason it do not work.
Назад
Сверху Снизу